By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - VGChartz Members Failure rates.

Yes, now we don't have an XBox 360 anymore.

We only bought 5 games, an additonal controller and a memory card. So we didn't think it was a good idea to keep buying new software, making it harder to not constantly repair the unit and simply get rid of it at a huge loss.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Around the Network

1/5.

I'll stop posting updates every few minutes simply because it feels like I'm whoring myself to increase post count. Anyone who scrolled down this far, please remember, this is just you. Not friends, this is your personal XBox360. Has it been sent in for repairs/returned to fix it. If you do not, or never did own an Xbox360, you cannot answer.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Please, I know this is the internet and people love to be retarded when they aren't viable for their answers(Hehehe, nerds can suck my cock lolz, I'll make 5 accounts and say they all crashed!

Note that not every XBox 360 owner wants to admit the problems they had in public, as they think this could hurt their favourite platform. Often those who have broken 3 or more consoles start to become upset and vocal.

It appears the refurbs Microsoft sends out to people are more prone to repeat problems.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

I've never had a problem with mine, purchased last year.

No problem here.

Around the Network

1/7

my cousins 360 never had the red rings but always scratch disc even without moving it. he send it to microsoft and works good as new. my 360 works good.

CameronHall1 said:
my cousins 360 never had the red rings but always scratch disc even without moving it. he send it to microsoft and works good as new. my 360 works good.

As we don't want to here about your cousin or your friends friend dog, the count is:

1/8

Owned it since Feb 07 and have played the crap out of it, no problems here.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

MikeB said:

Note that not every XBox 360 owner wants to admit the problems they had in public, as they think this could hurt their favourite platform.

Pretty obvious you'd assume they're all ashamed of their boxes.

Reality has a Nintendo bias.