By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - VGChartz Members Failure rates.

I just had to replace my 360

Around the Network

Marc: Yep, I stated I was counting People, not actual failure rates. Just for comparison's sake, if someone failed once it's a failure rate of 1/2, 2 Xboxes, one currently working, one not, so 50% for that person rather than 1/1, this person has owned an X-Box and it has failed and neded repairs. Anyone who said it was breaking down, I counted as not broken yet.

Besides, the failure rate is pretty scary just counting people, not going over those who had the really bad luck of having 2-3 break on them.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

I'm officially not buying a 360 until they fix the heat/breaking issue

Dutch saying: dan kun je wachten tot je een ons weegt.

Means literally: Then you can wait until you weigh an ounce. Basically you may wait until you drop dead.

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

My xbox360 broke down last week after watching a dvd. Brought it back to my local videogame store but they don't want to play the intermediary anymore because they are tired of it. Too many people bring back their xbox360's.

Well while I was at the store I bought a copy of Mario Party 8 to play away some frustrations on my Wii!

Around the Network

Well, people who are getting their broken 360's replaced aren't generally getting new units, they're getting refurbs of a system with an apparent design defect. I'd think the odds of these failing would be higher than of a brand new system, hence the people with multiple failures. They're having systems that already fail, fail again.