By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - After E3, who has the better game line-up? Sony or Microsoft?

To limit it to a top 5 games gives the PS3 an advantage as the 360 has more top games than the PS3 does. Even with just that list, I'd say 360.

Around the Network

It isn't even over yet...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

2008 and early 2009 easily M$. Their lineup is so much more diverse. And well by then E3 09 will nearly be here and we will see what M$ has for the 9 months after that E3. Sony always try to show games way down track to make the system look better. If you take the next 9 month releases on both consoles M$ is far better, it's not even close.

for 2008 or 2008-2009?

for 2008 - on PAIR.
for 2008-2009 - of`course PS3.

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

PS3.

Around the Network

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

You left out MGS4? Lol.

1.MGS4

2. Resistance 2

3. LBP

4. Socom: Confrontation

5.Afrika

And Sony wins that, of course.

2008 and early 2009 easily M$. Their lineup is so much more diverse. And well by then E3 09 will nearly be here and we will see what M$ has for the 9 months after that E3. Sony always try to show games way down track to make the system look better. If you take the next 9 month releases on both consoles M$ is far better, it's not even close.
HAHAHHAHA. Yeaa. Killzone looks better than your entire library. Add InFamous. Seriously, its not even a question.

(Once again you see that people like Selnor won't list games. Just a statement supported by....nothing.)

Jandre002 said:
You left out MGS4? Lol.

1.MGS4

2. Resistance 2

3. LBP

4. Socom: Confrontation

5.Afrika

And Sony wins that, of course.

HAHAHHAHA. Yeaa. Killzone looks better than your entire library. Add InFamous. Seriously, its not even a question.

(Once again you see that people like Selnor won't list games. Just a statement supported by....nothing.)

I did say after E3 didnt I....also of note, Sony must really pay you well.  I dont understand some of you people.

Killzone and Rfom blew me away...although so did Gears :) Fable not that much...

I would have to go with Sony, but not by a big margin. MS comes in a very close 2nd

Microsoft and is not even that close imo...

from that list... LBP, Socom, Afrika and Valkiria VS Fable, Banjo, L4D and infinite undiscovery?

Obviously MS has the advantage here.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"