By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Breaking: Massive Exclusive game rumor on Nintendo Wii at E3

Thanks for the clarification.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

To get banned in 4 posts, that must be a record for this site. Jenga could work online just like Uno for the Xbox. Thank god Wii does not have a webcam to avoid those naked Uno situations though.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

stof said:

I'm assuming that it would be on the Wii shop channel?

That would be my guess, though I'd much rather have the rumored C64 Epyx classics on the Wii Shop Channel

Anyone with Oprah as their icon is suspicious enough...

I didn't even notice the Oprah...weird.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

So this is going to be the first new game on VC?

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

ckmlb said:
So this is going to be the first new game on VC?

Yeah, Jenga it seems, and to think people actually said the Wii wasn't hardcore, lol... sigh...

Speaking of Oprah, I'd wondered recently what would happen if the Wii was featured on her show. It's precisely the sort of thing she would endorse: trendy, creative, family friendly, and healthy.

If the Wii is popular in America now, think what would happen then (if you don't know what kind of effect Oprah endorsements can have, check out her book club). If that happens, I would significantly upgrade the odds that the Wii would become the most popular console ever made. Seriously.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

if Oprah endorsed the wii like in her book club, crazy adult females will raid japan and steal all their wii, and when the supply runs out they will storm Nintendo headquarters and demand they quadruple production!!!!!!!!

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I thought Oprah already made their web browser lol!

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.