By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Well looks like Sony just screwed me...

Loud_Hot_White_Box said:

Agreed, all upgrading is stupid. I still use a 4mb hard drive on my PC, because if I upgrade, what do you know, a year after I buy there will be bigger ones available.

The 80gig is not backwards compatible, anyway. Which means Sony will still sell the SHIT out of that $499 MGS4/DS3/80gb/BC model, if they manage to get more units to market.

Wow ... when was it made in 1990 ?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network
hunter_alien said:
Loud_Hot_White_Box said:

Agreed, all upgrading is stupid. I still use a 4mb hard drive on my PC, because if I upgrade, what do you know, a year after I buy there will be bigger ones available.

The 80gig is not backwards compatible, anyway. Which means Sony will still sell the SHIT out of that $499 MGS4/DS3/80gb/BC model, if they manage to get more units to market.

Wow ... when was it made in 1990 ?

shesh 4mb... cant even fit a song on it.

Loud_Hot_White_Box said:

I'm not going to go spend another 400 dollars to get "upgraded". Consoles aren't PCs, which you can upgrade incrementally.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

The_vagabond7 said:
lol, well at least all future customers are getting ass raped with lack of BC instead of just me.

Yea, oh well on that. They are just trying to get the price down it seems.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

don' t be surprised to see a 160 GB with BC for 499 instead of the current 80 GB.

Around the Network

if you just bought it, you could return it. That way when the 80gb comes out you aren't down 1/2 the HDD. Everything else is the same tho.