By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Well looks like Sony just screwed me...

up the ass hard. So if I had waited a couple of months I could've gotten an 80 gig backwards compatible PS3 for the same price as my peice of shit gimped PS3 that I have now? That pisses me off. That's why multiple Skus is stupid, you have to perpetually wait because they are going to screw you in the near future.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

I've heard the new 80g has no BC....so yeah

Doesn't it have the same features as the 40gb, but with a bigger hdd?

NO BC inside the new 80gb

it is like the old 40gb but with a bigger hd to make the Xbox360 60gb looks useless ...

Time to Work !

Price cuts screw the people who got the console just before then, always....

Around the Network

lol, well at least all future customers are getting ass raped with lack of BC instead of just me.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Agreed, all upgrading is stupid.  I still use a 4mb hard drive on my PC, because if I upgrade, what do you know, a year after I buy there will be bigger ones available.

The 80gig is not backwards compatible, anyway.  Which means Sony will still sell the SHIT out of that $499 MGS4/DS3/80gb/BC model, if they manage to get more units to market.

It happens, MS is doing it too. I do recall, Vagabond, that you got a $100 gift card with your PS3, so at least that makes it a bit better

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

The_vagabond7 said:
lol, well at least all future customers are getting ass raped with lack of BC instead of just me.

So wait, you guys are all getting raped b/c there is no BC in the new model, and you'd still be raped if there was BC in the new model?

The_vagabond7 said:

Well, if you bought the thing knowing you wasn't getting BC, what does that make you?