By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony still holding back major cards

still sony have strong cards so no need to worry.

Around the Network
DogWeed said:
its only the ps3's 2nd year.

jack tretton said it at the end. this is only the ps3's 2nd year, imagine 3rd and beyond.

Pull the other one. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE said in 2007...

"Just you wait until 2008...its going to be the year of the PS3"...

...Coffee...Smell...Wake.........UP!!!!!!

Burgles said:
DogWeed said:

jack tretton said it at the end. this is only the ps3's 2nd year, imagine 3rd and beyond.

Burgles, why the hate?

Sony had some great looking new games announced, and showed off a lot of cool exclusives (just like MS and Nintendo).  The PS3 is looking pretty good, right now, in yep... 2008.  MS and Nintendo have some good stuff in the pipe as well, of course.

Burgles said:
DogWeed said:

the year of the ps3 is delayed thats all lol.

NNN2004 said:
Burgles said:
DogWeed said:

the year of the ps3 is delayed thats all lol.

uhhh as far as im concerned its still the year of the ps3...

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

Around the Network

I said it in another E3 thread and I'll say it again; wait for Leipzig and TGS.

sigh.....why do you make me wait until TGS Team Ico.....don't you love me anymore....I thought we had something together......*tear*

well I dont know

MS may also have some cards ...

but, YES, Sony will ultimately wins over MS ...

Time to Work !

Burgles said:
DogWeed said:

You haven't even posted ONE positive post about Sony.  All you have shown, is your love for the Xbox.

Heavy Rain is vaporware at this point, we have to face that.

Team ICO games will HOPEFULLY be announced soon. I for one am tired of waiting, but as long as the games are good that is what matters.

It is pretty much guaranteed that Uncharted 2 is in development.

I would love to hear from White Knight Chronicles...at least it is listed in this fiscal year.

NCSoft need to get off their ass and do something too.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson