By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Best part of the SonyE3 presentation!

The Playstation Network games looked great. Tons of multiplayer fun, and probably dirt cheap as well. Easily the best stuff IMO.

I don't know why anyone gets excited about trailers. Trailers = hype and lies about what the game will actually look like. There are enough good games coming out in the near future on PS3 that you don't have to fantasize about future projects.

My Website

End of 2008 totals: Wii 42m, 360 24m, PS3 18.5m (made Jan. 4, 2008)

Around the Network

R&C had me the most excited.
Valkyria Chronicles (still coming on PS3???) on the PSP was a nice surprise and I thought Fat Princess, Eden, R2 and GOW3.

Oh and LBP, of course.

The Resistance 2 gameplay trailers.

naznatips said:
Sad that I seem to be the only person who cares about R&C.

I'm crazy hyped for this game, its just that there was so many great things showed at E3 i can't remember everything on the Fly. And R&C on the PS3 was my first ratchet game, and i loved it so much i went out and bought the first 3 ratchet games on the PS2.

Resistance on PSP, R&C QFB and GOWIII teaser. If you'd announced a european date for your movie store then that would excite me a lot.

Hi, i'm solojohlo and i'm pretty fucking awesome

Around the Network

E3 is really getting more and more boring, like the two previous years there really seems to be very little to be excited about (for me that is). Looks like the PC is where its at for me for at least one more year!

A tie between Resistance Retribution and GoW3 ;)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

For me... eh... Seeing Valkrie Chronicles on the PSP. Even if it was just remote play.

MrBubbles said:

I liked the LBP part,  where they have him running through the level with all the info popping up

I liked it too, I really like how they are using the sackboys...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."