By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SONY WON E3 HANDS DOWN

All microsoft did was get a PS3 game, oh no!

Wake up, SONY showed the best games here.

Around the Network

Hell i have never played a final fantasy game so don't care, so yes the M$ show sucked big time.

BengaBenga said:
lol @ everyone that denies that Microsoft won e3.

What did they show that was groundbreaking? I guess you are a fan of casual titles? Sony won easily. Infamous, MAG, 80gb for 399, video store. They owned everything MS had.

MS pwned the conference. U excited to download movies now on PSN? 360 already has that going. Sony is playing catchup. Sony's conference was lame. No god of war or MAG gameplay footage. Home will probably never be released. They have been delaying that for over a year now. Not a single RPG was mentioned cept DC universe (kinda looks lame anyways gameplay wise). Hell SE showed up to MS conference and not even Sony's. SE probably hates Sony like me right now.

Godot said:
I'm sorry but after having lost their biggest exclusive title, it's the announcement of a 256 mmo game that will save the day...

FFXIII is not that important... I;m sorry it isnt.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
Godot said:
I'm sorry but after having lost their biggest exclusive title, it's the announcement of a 256 mmo game that will save the day...

no they didn't

their biggest exclusive is Gran Turismo 5

ms easily won e3.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

At the OP. HOW MANY TIMES DID THE INTERNET CRASH ON SONY? Really shows you how good PSN is. Dude Sony were Pwned. Face it. They had nothing against M$ awesome 2008 lineup. What did Sony have for 2008? 360 has proved this E3 that graphically PS3 has nothing extra.

microsoft owned sony and nintendo.
Gears2, fable2,banjo3, pinata2,casual stuff and FFXIII. And tomorrow BUNGIE DAY.
Poor ps3...

winner of E3 goes to someone whos getting a ported version of a PS3 game and showed 10 multiplatform games