By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SONY WON E3 HANDS DOWN

No offence but the UK marketplace video store is utter shite.

Around the Network
selnor said:
Still on Damage control I see. Sony's conference was concentrating on games for spring 2009 and onwards. Does that not worry you? Every year Sony do the same. And it was far better than Nintendo conference, but Gears 2 and Fable 2 owned the graphics crown at E3. Also The PSN stuff paled in comparison to Live announcements. M$ win.

• LBP?
  • Resistance?
  • Valkyria Chronicles?
  • R&C Future: QfB?
  • Siren?

If not for the FFXIII annoucement, Microsofts conference was useless. They didn't show us anything truly new and just confirmed what we already knew about Gears of War 2.

Resistance 2 will destroy Geow2.

So there

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

So a game being release in 2010 is a winner... hm...

megaman2 said:
i think you're right sony thought outside the box unfortunately we cant say the same about m$!

resistance2 will blow gow2 trust me!

As you indicated above R2 will.... in fact..... (blow) GOW2 i am sure Fenix will enjoy it. Ha...Ha....but seriously!!

MS won this hands down, and I love all the systems so don't flame me. The announcement of FFXIII for 360 was one of the biggest in years. Sony did...ok....but nothing unexpected like MS's announcement. Nintendo.......I don't even want to go there.

Around the Network

I think people can't understand this.

FF13 IS COMING ON PS3 ASWELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MSOFT CONFRENCE WAS ALOAD OF TIT-WANK UNTIL THE LAST 30 SECONDS

I'm a sony fanboy.

M$ won hands down. FFXIII was HUGE!

Sony did a decent E3 thought :P WAAAAY better than nintis :P

ssj12 said:

FFXIII is not that important... I;m sorry it isnt.

Did you honestly type that with a straight face or were you laughing while you did it?

I'll copy/paste my post from another topic:

They have gotten several of the most rabid Sony fanboys (and I say that in the nicest possible way ) to second guess their purchase or possibly cancel a future planned purchase of a PS3.  That is MASSIVE!

How many PS3s will move because of MAG?
How many PS3s won't move because of FFXIII going to 360? 

That is why I think the FFXIII announcement was massive enough to give MS this E3.

Stats87 said:
selnor said:
Still on Damage control I see. Sony's conference was concentrating on games for spring 2009 and onwards. Does that not worry you? Every year Sony do the same. And it was far better than Nintendo conference, but Gears 2 and Fable 2 owned the graphics crown at E3. Also The PSN stuff paled in comparison to Live announcements. M$ win.

LBP?

Resistance?

Valkyria Chronicles?

R&C Future: QfB?

Lol compared to MS putting all their eggs for a game being released in 2010...

allergic said:
microsoft owned sony and nintendo.
Gears2, fable2,banjo3, pinata2,casual stuff and FFXIII. And tomorrow BUNGIE DAY.
Poor ps3...

Take GOW2 out of that and there is nothing that interests me, i mean lips, come on.