By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo's E3 furthers N's commitment to destroying the industry

The hell? Video games=fun? Screw you Nintendo. You ruined gaming.

Around the Network

how dare they didn't use stories, i had very good story about how the dog in wii frisbee is forced to run after the frisbee or his puppy will be killed, but nintendo didnt reply to my script

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

If you're going to bitch about Nintendo, make it about their boring-ass presentation, not about them focusing on fun.

Yes, how dare you people enjoy life! Life is to be nothing but misery and introspection. You are not allowed to have friends, play games with each other, and have fun.

Nothing innovative for Nintendo. Just a little more of the same. Disappointing.

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

Around the Network
DTG said:
wow the sarcasm in this thread is saddening. You people must have never picked up a dovstoyevski or watched a Hitchock and don't want to see anything comparable in games either.

Nintendo taking this direction doesn't preclude any such games. Wii Sports isn't somehow preventing Goichi Suda from making his game based on Kafka's The Castle, is it?

naznatips said:
Yes, how dare you people enjoy life! Life is to be nothing but misery and introspection. You are not allowed to have friends, play games with each other, and have fun.

You've made it quite clear already how uncultured you are. You have a problem with people wanting something in videogames that we already have in other forms of creation: art and relevance.

1:1 - we have an exciting game to show with it! Zelda? Mario? Metroid? Star Wars? Nope- Wii sports, but not sports 2. Wii sports: resort!
blehhhhhh
Wii Music doesn't look to good either. I am EXTREMELY dissapointed by this conference. Only thing I want out of everything is Animal crossing. 6 360 games I want this fall, only 2 Wii games (tales and animal crossing) 2 DS aswell- Kirby Super Star Ultra and Chrono Trigger Ds...
glad I bought a 360. Even if it loses, its looking like it'll have more games I want this gen.

When the full band of Wii Music started up at the end... I couldn't take it anymore. I stopped watching. I felt as if I just gorged on ice cream and snickers for an hour.

President Bush should add "Smiles" and "Fun" to homeland security's list of threats.