By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Conference Today! Let's see if sony can Salvage E3

So, the Sony conference is today.  MSs conference was fucking awesome in the last two minutes of the day.  Square Enix supporting the 360 with their flagship franchise now?  Crazy.  What is Sony going to announce today to combat this?  I mean, in the scope of things, this really won't affect sales in the short term, as the game won't even launchin the America's and Europe for at least 18 months, but what will they do to look better in the eye of the gamer?

Around the Network

I hope SSj12 game turns out to be good.

I hope ssj12 isn't blowing smoke up our asses.

I'll take a wait and see approach on it.

I won't settle for less than Bill Gates' head on a pike Lord Of The Flies style, with Kratos holding it as a sceptor while simultaneously announcing GOW3 KH3 ICOHD and FF7 remake

Beja-Beja said:
I won't settle for less than Bill Gates' head on a pike Lord Of The Flies style, with Kratos holding it as a sceptor while simultaneously announcing GOW3 KH3 ICOHD and FF7 remake

One could only dream.

Around the Network

Legend of Zelda on PS3 would be sufficent

New J & D, GoW III, new Ratchet addition, Warhawk expansion.... KH 3, Versus XIII details

They're more likely to show the games they revealed last year again than a load of new stuff.

They would have to show some new IPs that would be released THIS fall, or this upcoming spring....not fall 2009 or sometime in 2010.

They can't just show more Killzone 2 footage, more Resistance 2 footage, more LBP footage.

GOW3, new Naughty Dog game, new Team ICO (is that even their real name?) game, and more stuff on previously announced titles.

Gears 2 multiplat? I sounds less crazy than FF13 multiplat if you think about it...