By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Conference Today! Let's see if sony can Salvage E3

@ Shameless

That guy was a fucking fool.

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
@ Shameless

That guy was a fucking fool.

Fair enough, lol.

jack off said:
if ssj12 game is true, i think it maybe shadow of colossus 2, damn that game would be so crazy on ps3,

but if sony wants to "win" this e3, they need to announce, that square is making a new chrono game for ps3.

Now that would be epic, but i would still want more

If that's not announced...then Sony's truly doomed.

What's this Sony doomed talk ? With the loss of Final Fantasy it's more of an opportunity cost than actual loss , this won't have any effect for at least another year ( because of XBOX 360 forcing a nearly complete game into delay) by that time the PS3 install base will be bigger and more formidable than before.

The PS3 has sold faster than the XBOX 360 since launch with an inferior line-up of titles , the PS3 will still have the better games libary in future IMO , but regardless the PS3 will still outsell the 360 it has done , with a lower price point , with lower libary of games , with less exclusive games etc etc.

Anything Sony announce would be like a bonus and could only improve sales , I see the PS3 as no worse off than I did 2 days ago.

Around the Network

Sony will do this:

LBP release date
Trailers
Psn DEMO PLEASE

KZ2 Trailers

Release date (unlikly)

R2 Demo on psn
Trailers
Release Date

GT5 Videos

Million said:
What's this Sony doomed talk ? With the loss of Final Fantasy it's more of an opportunity cost than actual loss , this won't have any effect for at least another year ( because of XBOX 360 forcing a nearly complete game into delay) by that time the PS3 install base will be bigger and more formidable than before.

The PS3 has sold faster than the XBOX 360 since launch with an inferior line-up of titles , the PS3 will still have the better games libary in future IMO , but regardless the PS3 will still outsell the 360 it has done , with a lower price point , with lower libary of games , with less exclusive games etc etc.

Anything Sony announce would be like a bonus and could only improve sales , I see the PS3 as no worse off than I did 2 days ago.

FF13 is nowhere near complete.

Well clearly, Mr. Million, your as blind as a bat.

I'm no fan of FF, infact, I've never bought or EVEN PLAYED an FF game, so it doesn't effect me, but it doesn't take a PhD in common sense to realise this was a major blow for Sony, coupled with the price cut. Just look around the internet. People are creating threads on it, Xbox fanboys are going wild, those who bought a PS3 solely for FF XIII are now ultra-pissed, and those who were planning to buy a PS3 to play it, will instead purchase it for the 360, or buy an Xbox 360 with it.

The only reason I even have a PS3 is because of MGS4. And that's pretty much it's only lifeline until Resistance 2 and Killzone 2 and LBP and all this other crap comes out.

That is if they're even any good. All these bland shooters like Gears of War 2, Resistance 2, KillZone 2, all look incredibly bland and boring to me.

Beja-Beja said:
I won't settle for less than Bill Gates' head on a pike Lord Of The Flies style, with Kratos holding it as a sceptor while simultaneously announcing GOW3 KH3 ICOHD and FF7 remake

i nearly came in my pants when i visualised that....im  such a nerd

Sony definitely has its work cut out for them today.

Make sure the shadow you chase is not the one you cast.