By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony lost a fan today>

And yet Nintendo fans lived, despite completely losing (and I don't just mean exclusivity) Final Fantasy for two generations. I realize "get over it" probably isn't going to mean anything for a while, but trust me when I tell you that life really will move on, and that you'll find plenty of games to fill in the (non-existant!) hole.

Around the Network
psrock said:
Why would anyone buy a PS3 now when the 360 is 100 dollars cheaper, has better games and HAS FFXIII, WHY?

I seriously can't recommend that console anymore. Do you know how may people are waiting for that game to be released?

5 mil. More people are waiting for gears 2

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

I know how you feel  psrock :\ It IS kind of annoying. FFXIII was one of the games i used to defend the PS3...

But it's not as if we lost the game, we still have it...we just sharing :P Besides, i bet tommorow will be a great day ;)

See? He's not going to sell his PS3. I offered him $300 cash for a nice new 360. He knows better then that. Ain't that right PS rock? I can go get you a brand new 360 and bring it to you in return for your 60 gig. Why? Because I want it for the bedroom TV (I have a 46 inch 1080p sony there and I also want the BC). And I have a gaming PC so I don't need a 360. So what's good yo? Say the word and I'll hook it up bro.

........He ain't that stupid.

Can you guys stop saying FF VS is ps3 exclusives, because they said the same thing about 13

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
Pristine20 said:
psrock said:
Why would anyone buy a PS3 now when the 360 is 100 dollars cheaper, has better games and HAS FFXIII, WHY?

I seriously can't recommend that console anymore. Do you know how may people are waiting for that game to be released?

5 mil. More people are waiting for gears 2

Seriously?

I'd say that FFXIII would sell a lot more than Gears 2 anyway but if you also consider that Gears 2 is a sequel to a game released this gen a lot of its' fans aren't 'waiting'.  Whereas FFXIII is the first main series game this gen on consoles so I definitely do think more could be waiting for it.

ssj12 said:
pichu_pichu said:
Maybe they have a big surprise for tomorrow to make up for it?

oh ya, I'm under an NDA. Wait till tomorrow. That bs article about a massive game being announced that looks better then KZ2 and R2 is true. What it is, you will find out. =]

Wow. Microsoft's big announcement was that they stole FF13; Sony's big announcement is that they've stolen the shooterbox!

Leetgeek said:
See? He's not going to sell his PS3. I offered him $300 cash for a nice new 360. He knows better then that. Ain't that right PS rock? I can go get you a brand new 360 and bring it to you in return for your 60 gig. Why? Because I want it for the bedroom TV (I have a 46 inch 1080p sony there and I also want the BC). And I have a gaming PC so I don't need a 360. So what's good yo? Say the word and I'll hook it up bro.

........He ain't that stupid.

how many games do you have for your 360? i'm still interested.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

@ssj
Kingdom hearts 3?

Boohoo. I was shocked too, but now i'm over it. I believe this game will sell better on ps3 (prediction).

PSN ID: clemens-nl