By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony lost a fan today>

heres a song for PSRock - http://youtube.com/watch?v=60B-5maSlmM

Around the Network

Never played FF or an RPG, I just don't see the appeal. They seem too boring.

MGS4!

ssj12 said:
makingmusic476 said:
SnakeEyez said:
ssj12 said:
SnakeEyez said:
ssj12 said:
pichu_pichu said:
Maybe they have a big surprise for tomorrow to make up for it?

oh ya, I'm under an NDA. Wait till tomorrow. That bs article about a massive game being announced that looks better then KZ2 and R2 is true. What it is, you will find out. =]

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA. Slow down......What bs article? I hope that u aren't lyin and they go ahead and show w/e game that is.....Better than Killzone 2??....is it a shooter? ARG! DAMN NDA!

Oh, its a BIG game. And no it isnt an FPS or GOW3. Honestly I dont think much will be shown but a few random screen shots. The game is still in massive development but it already puts KZ2 to shame.

there are hints throughout this message but I wont tell. If just screens are shown at E3, wait for TGS.

Oh, WKS should be playable at E3 this year too. That I can say. =P

GREAT! now Im gonna read ur msg for the next 30 minutes trying to get the possible hints.....It aint like anybody will snitch...God I hate NDA.

Edit: So it must be a Japanese developed game since u said "wait for TGS".....hmm thats all I got so far.

Double Edit: BIG GAME!?! JAPANESE ?! GREAT GRAPHICS?!  OH GOD, I don't wanna jinx it by mentioning it.

I'll say it: Team fucking ICO!?!?!

*faints*

Nope

Oh yes and it is by a Japanese dev too. Title announced ages ago too.

But Team ICO might show something, last I heard they are flipping coins for what event to announce their title.

so its something thats already announced? a while ago? ~goes and does a little research~ japanese based game announced ages ago thats not a FPs or ico game

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

This sucks I'll be working when sony conference is going on so i have to wait a couple hours to find out this game which It will lose is awesome feeling for me when it is shown.

Sony has the benefit of going last, hopefully they will pull through with an announcment that is big enough to cast a small shadow over this.

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
psrock said:
mr.elite said:
psrock said:

I have always argued, fought and defended this company. I owned : PSP, PS2, SONY WALKMAN. SONY CLIE, SE PHONE. I even bought the 60 gig PS3 at a high price because i always love this Company.

But today, I feel played. The only Game they couldnt lose, i mean i dont care if GTA, METAL GEAR went to MS as well, but to allow MS to gain access to the game i believe will represent this Gen inexcusable. I will not forgive them, i dont even care about their press conference because unless MARIO OR halo is announced Tommorrow, i could care less.

I might be overreacting, but that's how i feel right now. i feel so sick in the inside and Congrats to MS on making very nice decision.

What decision? Square Enix did it because of development costs didn't they? Or did I miss something... It wasn't Sony's wrongdoing or 360's strategy from what i understand...

development cost? Sony should pay it. Whatever it takes. That how you win. What's the point of getting tHE ps3 NOW?

Sony said they will not pay for exclusives this generation. So far, they havent. So far nothing has affected Sony from taking 2nd place by the end of the generation.

There are many ways to pay for exclusives without sending some 'ol moneyhat to the publisher. Speaking of which, do you know if Konami got a royalty cut / sony fronted the marketing bill?

About the thread... I have a launch Dreamcast ^^

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

You stopped supporting Sony because the game can be played on another platform ?

Is it me ? or is that just greedy,illogical,retarded and other things all at the same time .