By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony lost a fan today>

makingmusic476 said:
SnakeEyez said:
ssj12 said:
SnakeEyez said:
ssj12 said:
pichu_pichu said:
Maybe they have a big surprise for tomorrow to make up for it?

oh ya, I'm under an NDA. Wait till tomorrow. That bs article about a massive game being announced that looks better then KZ2 and R2 is true. What it is, you will find out. =]

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA. Slow down......What bs article? I hope that u aren't lyin and they go ahead and show w/e game that is.....Better than Killzone 2??....is it a shooter? ARG! DAMN NDA!

Oh, its a BIG game. And no it isnt an FPS or GOW3. Honestly I dont think much will be shown but a few random screen shots. The game is still in massive development but it already puts KZ2 to shame.

there are hints throughout this message but I wont tell. If just screens are shown at E3, wait for TGS.

Oh, WKS should be playable at E3 this year too. That I can say. =P

GREAT! now Im gonna read ur msg for the next 30 minutes trying to get the possible hints.....It aint like anybody will snitch...God I hate NDA.

Edit: So it must be a Japanese developed game since u said "wait for TGS".....hmm thats all I got so far.

Double Edit: BIG GAME!?! JAPANESE ?! GREAT GRAPHICS?!  OH GOD, I don't wanna jinx it by mentioning it.

I'll say it: Team fucking ICO!?!?!

*faints*

Nope

Oh yes and it is by a Japanese dev too. Title announced ages ago too.

But Team ICO might show something, last I heard they are flipping coins for what event to announce their title.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

@ssj
but like in true sony fashion we're still gonna have a good 2-4 year wait till this game your hinting at is released. Until then all we're gonna get are pics and non gameplay trailers =(

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
masterb8tr said:
could someone make a guessing thread about ssj12 mysterious' title or should i?

you will never get it....

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

kasillas88 said:
@ssj
but like in true sony fashion we're still gonna have a good 2-4 year wait till this game your hinting at is released. Until then all we're gonna get are pics and non gameplay trailers =(

actually, mid-2009 is what the birds are tell me.

Ok, this is making me sick with some of the comments on vgchartz. (This has nothing to do with the thread.)

Ms gets ff13. You could either complement Micro or ignore them. (I am impressed by Micro's efforts.)

But, their are a bunch of Ps fanboys around the site saying that the 360 version will fail or it has bad graphics or it won't sell a lot. Even people saying ff13 has lost importance. Has fanboys gotten so dumb that the other console, the one they don't have, effects them because of a multiplat?

Around the Network

I agree my name is a lie I have really started to give up on sony ever sincce the ps3 and the ff13 anouncment hurt me hard:(

Official Member of the Xbox 360 squad!

@ OP. You might want to wait till Sony's conference tomorrow till you dcide.

sonyfanatic said:
I agree my name is a lie I have really started to give up on sony ever sincce the ps3 and the ff13 anouncment hurt me hard:(

just wait... you will eat those words, trust me. This game is basically Crysis level graphics. Scary to say, the PS3 is as strong as most current PCs.

ssj12 said:
kasillas88 said:
@ssj

actually, mid-2009 is what the birds are tell me.

ssj12 talks to birds.

Why blame Sony for this? If you followed the way Square was making their decisions it was obvious that they had decided to join the MS camp after all now they are making exclusives for Xbox 360 but no more exclusives for PS3.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees