By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony lost a fan today>

ssj12 said:
Soriku said:
@ssj

OK then...I'll wait. Any hints on the dev though?

What time is the Sony conference at Eastern time, btw?

2pm I beleive?

2:30, iirc.

Around the Network
pichu_pichu said:
Maybe they have a big surprise for tomorrow to make up for it?

Yeah Sony Dress will support DLC, that most likely the best thing sony can come up with :/.... Sony is pissing me off.

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

Tommorrow, PSrock might feel stupid for this thread..

It's just a game, it's not like it was a series born on a Sony Console. SE is just doing it for profit. This shouldn't be so soul-crushing, I mean FFXI is on the 360 too.

Pixel Art can be fun.

HE'S PULLING OUR LEGS!

No matter what you say I will not believe so if nothing happens I wont be dissapointed

LOL MATURE said:
HE'S PULLING OUR LEGS!

No matter what you say I will not believe so if nothing happens I wont be dissapointed

Man, I hope not. That would be fucking cruel.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
So have you actually SEEN it or you're basing things off what these devs told you?

I have seen both with in-alpha screens.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Man I hope what ssj12 is talking about delivers.
Sony's pretty much lost me as a fan, not because of FXIII becoming multiplat, but because of FFXIII being delayed further for Xbox360 development due to becoming multiplat. That and losing SO4 and ToV.

ssj12 said:
Soriku said:
So have you actually SEEN it or you're basing things off what these devs told you?

Just screens?
I'd be more comfortable if you saw a small video or trailer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

As long as GT5 is still on the PS3. I don't really care.

FF series has been disappointing me since VIII anyways.

Sony fans are realy butthurt over this one, even more so if they get the poorer version of the game.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

iclim4 said:

Man I hope what ssj12 is talking about delivers.
Sony's pretty much lost me as a fan, not because of FXIII becoming multiplat, but because of FFXIII being delayed further for Xbox360 development due to becoming multiplat. That and losing SO4 and ToV.

ssj12 said:
Soriku said:

Just screens?
I'd be more comfortable if you saw a small video or trailer.

Remember Crysis's screen shots look amazing and it looks better in motion.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453