By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So Which Version Of FFXIII Will You Get

If it looks good on the 360 I'll probably buy it on Ebay a few months after release. I generally buy multiplatform games for the 360. I like the controller better and my friends that have consoles generally are on XBL so I can bug them while I'm in game.

I give this thread a 9.6.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
I will get it for the Xbox360 - Install the mofo and the one biggest complaint about the Xbox360 goes out the window, drive noise. Furthermore as a bonus the loading times if present will be shorter than the PS3 version most likely, and I grew to detest loading time when I was playing Lost Odyssey.

Its funny I thought it *could* go multiplatform ages ago. I think I even posted here about it.

What if the game is 40+ GB, still gonna install it?

I'll be getting the 360 version.

PS3

i chnged my mind im not so sure again

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

For the ps3 i mean just beacuse its comeing to 360 doesnt u want get it only more people will enjoy it thats it.

1) i dont have a 360
2) i want it this generation

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

Let's see, they are already working on the PS3 version, so odds are the PS3 may be slightly better. Going with the PS3 version, slightly.

PS3. But if the 360 version is less than 5 disc then I won't get the game. I might consider it at 4 depending on the reviews. If it was EXCLUSIVE then I would have picked it up no matter what. But now am more hyped for Versus. Actually I was always more happy for vs as soon as I heard "kingdom hearts 2 like" battle system.

4 ≈ One

taomaster06 said:
ps3, the 360 just makes too much noise. it irritates me.

Microsoft just announced that entire games can be moved onto the HDD from disks.  As of yesterday, the Xbox 360 is the quietest console if you have HDD space, as there will be no need for a spinning disk.  Not to mention faster load times and less pop-in.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS