By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So Which Version Of FFXIII Will You Get

Xbox 360 version.

Around the Network

Maybe 360.

Proud owner of all three consoles and handhelds.

Gamertag: MrKetchup911 (Add me up)

I'll get the PS3 version.

Bobo012893 said:
skeezer said:
Im only getting Versus XIII

Me and you both buddy, fuck square!!! BOYCOTT!

If you are boycotting square enix, then no Versus for you.

PS3. Reasons being that I'd prefer it on one disc (not a big deal) and I prefer the PS3 cases (again not a big deal) but I really do want it to math the VS XIII case, so if that doesn't come to 360 it's a no brainer for me.

This is, of course, assuming both versions are identical (or near).

Around the Network

360 (which is still dead and refuses to RRoD) since I don't have a PS3 right now. My PS3 purchase has been pushed back again, plenty of room for a price drop I'd say :)

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

TheTruthHurts! said:
XBox360 version because I dont currently own a PS3 and even if I did.....I will be able to store it on my hardrive, hence reducing noise, heat, and less power.

it has begun!!

In that same train of thought however,

you will have to take up all of that space on your hard drive, and still swap out the discs to play the game.

But that is a cool feature which I believe Microsoft should have announced vocally at the press conference.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

FF 13 went from a game that I wasn't going to buy to a must have purchase in 1 day. 360 version for me as I don't own a ps3.

ultraslick said:
TheTruthHurts! said:
XBox360 version because I dont currently own a PS3 and even if I did.....I will be able to store it on my hardrive, hence reducing noise, heat, and less power.

it has begun!!

In that same train of thought however,

you will have to take up all of that space on your hard drive, and still swap out the discs to play the game.

But that is a cool feature which I believe Microsoft should have announced vocally at the press conference.

WTF? Can you point me to an article explaining the new installs that led you to believe that?  I was under the assumption the entire game/disc was actually copied to the HD meaning you didn't need any discs in the console/let alone swapping multiple discs.

Edit: NM, I reread the thing and it does say you obviously need a disc in to prevent piracy so they know you own the game.  But that could just be a single disc you wouldn't need to swap.