By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Kubler-Ross Model: Five stages of Gried/Tragedy for Final Fantasy XIII

Bored4life said:
Sony:We've now started to outsell the 3..........

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

ROLF!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network
Falcon095 said:
Bored4life said:

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

ROLF!

What the hell's a "rolf"?

Also, if you've nothing to add to the thread, then don't say anything.

well i am not pissed at sony at all. I am pissed at square enix those back stabbing bastards. Its a sad fact that all they care about is money, i mean except for versus 360 is getting everything. If sony didnt own like 10% of the company i think ff13 might have ended up as a 360 exclusive.

Just my anger speaking btw.

RolStoppable said:
DMeisterJ said:
konnichiwa said:
You don't have to get laid just get some sunlight. I really have pity that care so much about a game/company...

Well, Sony has given me countles hours of happiness, I owe it to them to care a little about the company. If you have pity on me, then oh well, maybe you're heartless.

Hm, was it really Sony or was it third parties?

Well, it was because of Sony and the PS1 and PS2.

@ Soriku

But 360 has brought me countless hours of happiness too.

Soriku said:
ctk495 said:
Soriku said:
ctk495 said:
That sucks DMJ the only way that I would feel like you if by tommorow on the nintendo conference they announce that kingdom hearts will be a wii exclusive plus that they are realising Kh Com on the wii this fall that would complete crush me I would cry :(

Can you tell me why you'd cry even though you have a Wii (and it's your only current gen console)?

I own a 360 :p

lol. OK then, but why do you care?

Because I want to prove you and the nintendo fanboys wrong and I want kingdom hearts to have the best graphics, gameplay.You see it's annoying when I wake up and come here and everybody thinks my favorite franchise will go to an inferior system that no third party takes serious(lol ubisoft casual division).

edit:I'm out of here before I get banned :p

Around the Network
Bored4life said:

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

Dew just sprayed out my nose...Epic!!!

DMeisterJ said:
trestres said:
Hahaha, sorry I had to.

You show exactly how little class you have by laughing at someone.  No one else laughed, and no one else thinks this is funny in this thread.  Instead of being an asshole, why not grow up, or get the fuck out.

Actually I thought this entire thread is pretty funny. I just didn't post LOL. 

Until now.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

masterb8tr said:
well i am not pissed at sony at all. I am pissed at square enix those back stabbing bastards. Its a sad fact that all they care about is money, i mean except for versus 360 is getting everything. If sony didnt own like 10% of the company i think ff13 might have ended up as a 360 exclusive.

Just my anger speaking btw.

I understand your anger, however, Gaming in the long run is a buisiness first (unfortunately) and if SquarE, did not branch out for the support that MS brings in the American market, they may have been swallowed up by someone like.....ohhh....EA.  So in the long run, I think it is great because more gamers get to experience FFXIII, and SE gets to remain intact for a bit longer.

Hmm DMJ whatever you do...don't do something stupid (like jumping from a bridge, hang yourself up, Electrocute yourself etc..)

I completely feel where he is coming from. The first RPG I ever played was Final Fantasy VII for the Playstation. First Playstation game I had actually, and I have loved playing my Playstation and Playstation 2. I guess we just wait 2 gens and see them back on top like Nintendo.