By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Kubler-Ross Model: Five stages of Gried/Tragedy for Final Fantasy XIII

Hahaha, sorry I had to.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

Sony:We've now started to outsell the 3..........

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

trestres said:
Hahaha, sorry I had to.

You show exactly how little class you have by laughing at someone.  No one else laughed, and no one else thinks this is funny in this thread.  Instead of being an asshole, why not grow up, or get the fuck out.

Bored4life said:
Sony:We've now started to outsell the 3..........

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

That was funny but the ps3 will still outsell the 360 monthly WW till this gen is over. You can mark my post and quote it!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

DMeisterJ said:

I'm probably going to cry tonight, as this will be the first time ever, that a generation comes around, and I don't own a PlayStation home console.  I'm sure this is pretty sad, a 19 year old virgin almost crying over a gaming company,

Maybe that's your problem, only manly men have no virginity.

Around the Network

Hey dmeisterj if you're serious about not buying a PS3 now how are you playing MGS4? Thought you said you were interested in that.

I guess there's still a hope for MGS4:S to come on 360 next year but it's far from guaranteed.

azrm2k said:
Hey dmeisterj if you're serious about not buying a PS3 now how are you playing MGS4? Thought you said you were interested in that.

I guess there's still a hope for MGS4:S to come on 360 next year but it's far from guaranteed.

I'll be fine without it.

Personal attacks = wrong.

Btw, I think you already went through the anger stage and perhaps FFXIII going multiplatform just completed the circle. I think you expressed your anger AGAINST the Xbox360 previously, A lot of people think you own a PS3 because of it.

*Starcraft still loves you, he can still be your idol*

Tease.

You don't have to get laid just get some sunlight. I really have pity that care so much about a game/company...

konnichiwa said:
You don't have to get laid just get some sunlight. I really have pity that care so much about a game/company...

Well, Sony has given me countles hours of happiness, I owe it to them to care a little about the company.  If you have pity on me, then oh well, maybe you're heartless.