By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Overall I was pretty disappointed with Microsoft's conference...it was awkward, and there wasn't anything mind-blowing...other than this of course.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

wow that wasnt expected

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I called this shit over a year ago when PS3 had a disappointing launch. Glad to see that I was correct.

Personally I could care less (other than my ego got stroked a little among freinds who thought it would stay Sony exclusive), I'm not big on that franchise anyways.

Starcraft, go change your underwear :P

The site collapsed, but now is up and Sony lose the exclusive of the biggest 3rd party game.

Around the Network

Man! I missed it. My crappy internet connection got cut during the avatar part. I wait an hour, can´t get to vgchartz. Go to joystiq and read FFXIII going to 360.

ME: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus. What the hell can Sony do to get back at Microsoft?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Lets put this whole thing into perspective

tombi123 said:
LOL

So now one game does make the difference between 2nd and 3rd place. The hypocrisy is amazing.

I agree. Sony fans have been telling us for years the PS3 could win without FFXIII exclusivity.  Now everyone is backtracking when the time comes to prove it?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

PS3 November 17, 2006- July 14, 2008

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

DMeisterJ said:
I wonder how much money MS paid for this?

Probably none.  I mean why wouldn't SE want to do this?