By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

i forgot about this,i will try it tomorrow

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Sounds ok from the impressions people have. I think the sticker in the end, will be the length of the game - just hope its not as short as some reviewers have inferred it is.

Nice to see the trolling in this thread drop off :)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

k ive tried it.

Suprising i liked it alot!
Graphics: Not bad but not impressive that much either. Most of the environments look good and baldur looks awsome. Didnt like the females tho... Didnt see many framerate problems or anything.

Sound was good anytime a bunch of guys would come at you it would turn into god like music to show how much of a bad ass you are.

The controls take some getting used to, but once you do you can have alot of fun, bouncing around knocking guys around. IF you use both analogs a certain way you can get certain skills. Like if you push down both the same direction hard your sword will shoot a beam at eniemies. Also theres finishing moves though i dont know how to do them =/. I really enjoyed it an dill probably pick it up eventually (just so many games this season...)

8/10

Owner of all consoles cept DS.....Currently in love with prototype!

^mm it sounds good,ill be trying it tomorrow

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Played the demo. I like this game more than I thought I would. Controls take some getting used to, but if you think Diablo, you will get the hang of it real quick. I like the leveling up system, I like the graphics, and I like the cinematics.

For me, this game will at least be a rent.

Around the Network

It's alright.
I love the level up system and items.
Skill system is almost identical to Diablo 2 with the "tree"
OK cinematics.
ummm, guns are pretty cool. thats it I guess.
I would give it an 8/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

Whew, I was worried this was going to be an unmitigated disaster after all the negative feedback. It's not AAA or anything, but I enjoyed the demo a lot and think I'll pick it up sooner or later. Too Bad for Too Human (lulz) about Tales of Vesperia and Infinite Undiscovery and Mercenaries 2 being all up in its grill, but its time will come!

badgenome said:
Whew, I was worried this was going to be an unmitigated disaster after all the negative feedback. It's not AAA or anything, but I enjoyed the demo a lot and think I'll pick it up sooner or later. Too Bad for Too Human (lulz) about Tales of Vesperia and Infinite Undiscovery and Mercenaries 2 being all up in its grill, but its time will come!

yea same here. its not AAA but hell its  a good game. And its something different which is why ive played through the demo 3 times now O.O

Owner of all consoles cept DS.....Currently in love with prototype!

Had a chance to see it on a friend's box. Didn't look too bad. I was rather excited about it since I'm a huge Diablo fan. It seemed like there was too much time spent in the menu with leveling up and items, but perhaps that's more of a problem early on. I'm not very impressed by the abilities because they seem to go up too slow, but of course I didn't get to see a lot of them considering it's just a demo.

I'm very curious what the reviews will be.

Very nice.......