By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Waiting for BC on ps3

starcraft said:
Andir said:

Ok.  So you're telling me that if I post in the Nintendo forum and the Microsoft forums on how I'd like a system that doesn't have a power brick that it won't be closed?

Edit: or one of the other various things the system can't do like HD graphics for Wii and at least a month of uptime without a RROD for the 360...

Dont know about the rest of the thread, but THAT was trolling.

It's no more trolling than creating a thread on a feature the system doesn't have (currently.)  Would you rather I have said: "I won't buy a 360 until I can get one with 120GB hard drive and no HDMI?"  This is likely something that is never going to happen just like the OP.

It seems the mods need help with this forum.  I have zero tolerance for trolling, platform criticism (Rule 4), and poster bad-mouthing (Rule 3.4) and you will be reported.

Review before posting: http://vgchartz.com/forum/rules.php

Around the Network
splatman1981 said:
why not just buy a ps2 and forget about the ps3 until they actually have a few games you will enjoy? seems simple enough, you said yourself you want to play those ps2 games and not ps3 games. lol

Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner. I know for a fact that Neos is one of the hugest Wii fanboys on this site and I doubt that he gives a damn about BC on PS3 at all. I can post some of his qoutes slamming PS3 if you'd like.

Scruff7 said:
To sum up this thread. Some people don't want a PS3 because it can't do what they want it to.

(anything i missed?)

And don't want a workaround.

Leetgeek said:
splatman1981 said:
why not just buy a ps2 and forget about the ps3 until they actually have a few games you will enjoy? seems simple enough, you said yourself you want to play those ps2 games and not ps3 games. lol

Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner. I know for a fact that Neos is one of the hugest Wii fanboys on this site and I doubt that he gives a damn about BC on PS3 at all. I can post some of his qoutes slamming PS3 if you'd like.

So..will you got buttnaked when i post a picture with my ps3 once it has BC?

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Leetgeek said:
splatman1981 said:

Yeah I agree with splatman1981. He always can catch a PS3 later.

Around the Network

EUREKA! The answer has been found. Can we close this thread now?

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

Neos said:
Leetgeek said:
splatman1981 said:

I'm buttnaked right now baby come n get some shuga. I'll say it again: you can get a slimline PS2 for the price difference between a 80 gig PS3 and a 40 gig PS3. You can't fit that little thing in your house? Cmon bro be real.

konnichiwa said:
Leetgeek said:
splatman1981 said:

Yeah I agree with splatman1981. He always can catch a PS3 later.

Then what's he going to do later when Sony decides to not add in BC because the BC isn't in there?  Make another thread about it?  What if they do add it and say that they heard the outcry?  Will the next post be about how it should have been in the system the whole time?  I'm guessing the latter.  From the posts in this thread, he doesn't want a PS3 at all (no interest in the games) and just posted this to "rile up" the forum.

It seems the mods need help with this forum.  I have zero tolerance for trolling, platform criticism (Rule 4), and poster bad-mouthing (Rule 3.4) and you will be reported.

Review before posting: http://vgchartz.com/forum/rules.php

BengaBenga said:
Andir said:
BengaBenga said:
So, now we are at the point where even asking for BC is seen as an insult to the mighty PS3, my god.
What utter ^%E#*. Here in Europe you CAN'T buy a new PS3 with BC, I CAN'T import one, since my PS2 games are PAL and I WON'T buy another PS2, since I don't want to install all different kinds of systems to my TV.
So therefore I ask for a normal BC compatible PS3 here in Europe, if anyone thinks that's trolling he complete lost it.

Ok.  So you're telling me that if I post in the Nintendo forum and the Microsoft forums on how I'd like a system that doesn't have a power brick that it won't be closed?

Edit: or one of the other various things the system can't do like HD graphics for Wii and at least a month of uptime without a RROD for the 360...

No, it won't be closed. There are numerous threads on how it sucks that Wii doesn't have have a harddrive (which I agree with as well) and how bad RRoD is.  

It's too bad that there are Sony fanboys on this forum that take everything as an insult, even reasonable questions like this one. Again: the PS2 has numerous amazing games, BC is available everywhere else in the world. Is it really that offensive to you that I won't buy a console that lacks certain features.

Depens on the user who created it.  Rock on 2008 even got banned for just posting a article that was negative about X360 and that ban was based on his post history.  And if you checked Neos history you know he trolled about PS3 before but in his defense...This is not a troll thread.

Leetgeek said:
Neos said:
Leetgeek said:
splatman1981 said:

I'm buttnaked right now baby come n get some shuga. I'll say it again: you can get a slimline PS2 for the price difference between a 80 gig PS3 and a 40 gig PS3. You can't fit that little thing in your house? Cmon bro be real.

So why is that thing still 130 euros around here? Besides, i wanna be cool, and ps3 is the way to be cool!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!