By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Waiting for BC on ps3

DMeisterJ said:

Lulz @ not liking shipping overseas.  As I said, you don't want to own a PS3.  The excuses for not wanting to own one are getting sorrier.

Also, the last time I checked, it is very possible to ship overseas without a credit card.

It seems the mods need help with this forum.  I have zero tolerance for trolling, platform criticism (Rule 4), and poster bad-mouthing (Rule 3.4) and you will be reported.

Review before posting: http://vgchartz.com/forum/rules.php

Around the Network
BengaBenga said:
So, now we are at the point where even asking for BC is seen as an insult to the mighty PS3, my god.
What utter ^%E#*. Here in Europe you CAN'T buy a new PS3 with BC, I CAN'T import one, since my PS2 games are PAL and I WON'T buy another PS2, since I don't want to install all different kinds of systems to my TV.
So therefore I ask for a normal BC compatible PS3 here in Europe, if anyone thinks that's trolling he complete lost it.

Ok.  So you're telling me that if I post in the Nintendo forum and the Microsoft forums on how I'd like a system that doesn't have a power brick that it won't be closed?

Edit: or one of the other various things the system can't do like HD graphics for Wii and at least a month of uptime without a RROD for the 360...

It seems the mods need help with this forum.  I have zero tolerance for trolling, platform criticism (Rule 4), and poster bad-mouthing (Rule 3.4) and you will be reported.

Neos said:

I don't want a ps3, at all. no matter how good it is. That is all I ask

fixed

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

BengaBenga said:
It's ridiculous.
Without full BC I won't buy a PS3, it's that simple. The PS2 has the second best library ever and I expect that I can play those when I buy a PS3.
If it's not in there when RE5 releases I'll be a happy 360 owner.

People complain about the price with BC and dont buy it. Now the price is much lower w/o BC and people complain.

In USA there are 80 gigs that are BC. buy them..... btw xbox 360 BC sucks so why own a 360 if your main goal is to get BC? Makes no sense to me.

Seems like sony is right cause someone somewhere always complains even tho there is a choice.

I bet this guy has a ps2 also.........

Scruff7 said:
Neos said:

fixed

Quoting and editing the original message is considered trolling, just so you know.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network
BengaBenga said:
So, now we are at the point where even asking for BC is seen as an insult to the mighty PS3, my god.
What utter ^%E#*. Here in Europe you CAN'T buy a new PS3 with BC, I CAN'T import one, since my PS2 games are PAL and I WON'T buy another PS2, since I don't want to install all different kinds of systems to my TV.
So therefore I ask for a normal BC compatible PS3 here in Europe, if anyone thinks that's trolling he complete lost it.

I don't think anyone said that.

But saying the PS3 library is weak, and every suggestion that was handed to the O.P. was shot down for one reason or another, makes you think that this thread has an ulterior motive besides "wanting a PS3".  I mean, look at the first post:

How long will it take? wait with me to eternity!

What did he plan to accomplish with that kind of first post.

I just fail to see what he wants to accomplish in this thread.  Complaining about b/c is fine, but to say the PS3s Library is "poor" (which has nothing to do with the thread), then whenever somoene gives him a suggestion to play PS2 games to shoot it down with sorry excuses, seems like the idea of the thread is not to find a way to get b/c for him but a way to undercut the PS3.  That's what I'm getting from the thread.

Neos said:
Scruff7 said:
Neos said:

fixed

Quoting and editing the original message is considered trolling, just so you know.

Wow, then their are a lot of people on this site that need a reresher.  I don't know how many times I see "fixed" posts.

Andir said:
Neos said:
Scruff7 said:
Neos said:

fixed

Wow, then their are a lot of people on this site that need a reresher.  I don't know how many times I see "fixed" posts.

That's right, but it's a new rule. I think DKII or SSJ came up with it.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Neos said:
Scruff7 said:
Neos said:

fixed

Quoting and editing the original message is considered incredibly funny, just so you know.

Fixed

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

DMeisterJ said:
BengaBenga said:

I don't think anyone said that.

But saying the PS3 library is weak, and every suggestion that was handed to the O.P. was shot down for one reason or another, makes you think that this thread has an ulterior motive besides "wanting a PS3".  I mean, look at the first post:

How long will it take? wait with me to eternity!

What did he plan to accomplish with that kind of first post.

I just fail to see what he wants to accomplish in this thread.  Complaining about b/c is fine, but to say the PS3s Library is "poor" (which has nothing to do with the thread), then whenever somoene gives him a suggestion to play PS2 games to shoot it down with sorry excuses, seems like the idea of the thread is not to find a way to get b/c for him but a way to undercut the PS3.  That's what I'm getting from the thread.

Precisely.  This thread was unecessary.  He could have put that blurb in his signature.