By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is this Motus deal?

Even Microsoft can see that this thing is complete sh*t... waaaay too big for little kids and women... that's not casuel that's even harder then hardcore: Gamers with really big hands..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
excellentbeing said:
steven787 said:
excellentbeing said:
THere is no ir system like the wii mote so no pointing. That is just stupid; taking 1 think out of the ir out wiimote and redesigning it wont give a wii like experience. Plus if they forgot rumble and a speaker in better quality, they will be be more stupid than Sony making the Sixaxis (which nobody really use since its an option

One of the reasons why I think fake is they say they are pointing in one of the videos (I don't know if it's one of the ones here, but I saw it earlier). (Edit: it's the first part of the first video, with tiger.)

THere is no pionter on the screen when he pointed. Its a gesture that when you point at the screen then tilt it, u turn

I'm trying to think of a word that describes the way I feel about that without being derogatory towards any unrelated groups of people.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Millennium said:
Unfortunately, their claims violate some major laws of physics. I'll be interested to see how this thing determines its position in space without a point of reference.

Good point. I dk how the gyroscope can communicate where it is exactly in the room.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.