By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what would gaming be with out nintendo?

We would still have gaming, but it would be ever-relegated to a dwindling number of no-social-life technophiles, and the quality wouldn't be there at all.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
It would be "PlayStation Dominatin"!

I do agree with PSrock

PS bought us until this place. Had we waited for nintendo, we might have still been using Cartridges... oh wait, the DS is :-p

and cartriges would of been a good thing. lok at cds dvds now blue ray. all these annoying long load times.

The only downsides of cartriiges was that they were

1) expensive to make and

2) limited in space (which now wouldn't be an issue)

brute said:
pichu_pichu said:
Pc gaming would rule?

thats what i think would of been the case

yeah, I wonder if we would all be PC gamers...

Sega and Playstation wouldn't exist. PC-gaming would probably be big

No Nintendo, no Sega, Playstation or Xbox. Sega and Sony entered the industry directly because of Nintendo, Xbox was made to stop Sony from becoming big enough to threaten Microsoft's pc-gaming, so they wanted to invade the console industry, and keep Sony small. So indirectly, Nintendo was the cause for MS to enter the business as well.

Around the Network

The right half of my body would still be working...stupid Pokemon seizure episode.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

brute said:

if nintendo never existed what would gaming be like?

Dull.

Master Mii Artisan 

It's hard to say, PC gaming much bigger though...

mancandy said:
The right half of my body would still be working...stupid Pokemon seizure episode.

I blame pika's thunder bolt for that...

brute said:

what would gaming be with out nintendo?

Non-Gaming.