By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kingdom Hearts: Re: Chain of Memories Coming to North America?

Please let this be true. I don't care what system it goes to, just let it be localized.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

Around the Network

Anybody know if this particular game was good though? I sadly have not kept track of this game so I don't how well it is..

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

I only said that because a lot of people keep talking about how the motion controls would be perfect for "swinging" a keyblade. I don't see anything wrong with RPG style games only using buttons since you are scrolling menus a lot of times anyway for inventory. How would it work for magic?

So magic would be done with pointing and pressing a button? Sounds like reaching to get the motion controls used since I doubt it would be a first person fantasy shooter. Would you go into a first person view like shooting a bow in Zelda? Oh sorry completely getting off topic ignore me.

Last thing before I permanently go back to studying....

@Mxng

No one knows, but if KH3 does go to the Wii, the controls would definitely without a doubt work for the game.

Let us say it is combat. All one has to do is just press the A button repeatedly until you make a combo, where you would then be allowed to use a simple motion gesture to continue the combo, thus immersing yourself even further.

If it is magic, then you can just press the d-pad. Like say assign potions to the down button, summons on the up button, etc. And say for example if they continue to use those summon mergers and you merge with Donald for the magic form, then you could use the pointer to shoot magic as you move around.

As you can see, there is so much possibilities and potential with the Wii-mote for this game. But of course, it is up to the makers of the game as to where they want to take this game. The second game, though awesome in my opinion, did not sell as well as the first. If they want to change the direction of the game, do they want to allow the players to immerse themselves due to the graphics (PS3) or with the controls (Wii). That is up to Disney and Square (mostly Disney).

So who knows where this latest game is going to go. Hopefully, it is multi and goes to both the PS2 and the Wii.

@Soriku

Just because everyone is going crazy over the iphone, doesn't make it a good phone. lol popularity doesn't always equal to quality.....lucky for you it does for this situation

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

Around the Network
Soriku said:
pichu_pichu said:
I don't have a Ps2

This could come out on the Wii...maybe :P

Ummm no.

Ok so now every game needs to come out on the wii.

mM
ctk495 said:
Soriku said:
pichu_pichu said:
I don't have a Ps2

Ummm no.

The sad part is you went through all the trouble to bump a thread that proves you wrong. Soriku clearly says he doesn't think it will go to the Wii. I don't understand why you would bother sifting through so many posts just to prove yourself wrong.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Gnizmo said:
ctk495 said:
Soriku said:
pichu_pichu said:
I don't have a Ps2

Ummm no.

The sad part is you went through all the trouble to bump a thread that proves you wrong. Soriku clearly says he doesn't think it will go to the Wii. I don't understand why you would bother sifting through so many posts just to prove yourself wrong.

lol you again he said maybe so he states that it could be a possibility so that proves me I'm not wrong.And you should do something else instead of chasing me around trying  to prove me wrong,it's me and soriku's bussiness.