By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kingdom Hearts: Re: Chain of Memories Coming to North America?

dtewi said:
Square said that they weren't going to work on the PS2 anymore.

But they also said that KH2: FM+ was there last game on the PS2, and this is KH2: FM+.

Very confusing.

Well, do you have a quote for that though? Because it is understandable if they don't want to work there anymore and support current-gen consoles, but this a PS2 game that was only in Japan and now they want to bring it in NA. If they want to make a quick buck, then the PS2 is the best bet.

If they want even more money though, it should go to either the PS3 or the Wii. But making this game for the PS3 just seems like something that would take waaaay too long for an old game.

This is very confusing. :-?

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

Around the Network

I don't understand obviously it will come to the ps2 since the japanesse version came to the ps2 ,why do people try so hard to make it seem like everything related to kingdom hearts is going to the wii?It really gets me mad.

mike_intellivision said:
The big question is -- what system.
My guess is either PS2, Wii, or both.

Mike from Morgantown

it will only come out on ps2.  square doesnt like bringing these games additions to NA and said that the only reason kh2:fm+
 would come is because of re:com.  it has already been made for japanese ps2's so the only thing left is localization.

that being said, i hope that its fm+ and not just re:com.  they said they were only looking for com voice actors, but they use the american voice actors in the japanese version of fm+.  no clue when we will find out, but i am excited no matter what.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

Why do I need a quote?

I'm not going to search the internet for some meaningless piece of information.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

no reason to bring it. its a damn gba to ps2 port...well kinda remake since it has 3d graphics.
but i say waste of time. but it might sell a million with all the idiots rushing to go give SE money.

Around the Network

I am not getting my hopes up but if it is true, I will definitely get it

Soriku said:
pakidan101 said:
dtewi said:
Square said that they weren't going to work on the PS2 anymore.

But they also said that KH2: FM+ was there last game on the PS2, and this is KH2: FM+.

Very confusing.

Well, do you have a quote for that though? Because it is understandable if they don't want to work there anymore and support current-gen consoles, but this a PS2 game that was only in Japan and now they want to bring it in NA. If they want to make a quick buck, then the PS2 is the best bet.

If they want even more money though, it should go to either the PS3 or the Wii. But making this game for the PS3 just seems like something that would take waaaay too long for an old game.

This is very confusing. :-?

It won't come out on the PS3. This is what Re: CoM looks like...

Not PS3 material :P Besides, they're just bringing the game to the US, not exactly make a whole new game. Just localizing it (it came out in Japan with KH2: FM+ last year). Gonna be PS2 or Wii.

You are getting on my nerves it's going to the ps2 it's the same  game only that they are translation it,is that so hard to understand?

Localization doesn't take two years BTW.

It could be released on another console.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Definitely on the PS2 because in just makes business sense (remember, more PS2 sales in NA than the Wii). Of course, this is IF this rumor is true. How is the game, btw?

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

dtewi said:
Localization doesn't take two years BTW.

It could be released on another console.

Maybe they were busy doing other stuff to bother.Why do you guys try so hard to make it look like every single game is going to the wii?I understand soriku because he can't buy other consoles due to his gaming dilemma but what about the other people?