By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kingdom Hearts: Re: Chain of Memories Coming to North America?

Or, maybe square may want to see if KH3 sales can be achieved on The Wii and this is game is just to test the water? :-O

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

Around the Network

I said "Another console."

You're quick to assume I think it is on the Wii.

The PS2 does make more sense. After all, the WiiMote wouldnn't do good for a card battle system and it would have more sales.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

pakidan101 said:
kingofwale said:
is there why this game isn't under "Sony" forum?

Lol I was actually thinking of that too, but the rumor didn't mention what system it would be on so I didn't want to discriminate against the Microsoft and Nintendo sections without a reason....hence it's on the Gaming section

Also, it has to do with a GBA game as well...

And I want this so bad!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Im putting a bold prediction that its going to the Dremacast!!!!
Really though I think It will be on the PS2 and probably another not sure which though...

Former something....

Soriku said:
lol I believe the game will come out on the PS2 but Wii isn't far-fetched or "OMG IMPOSSIBLE!" either.

sadly, it is still a stretch, isn't it?

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

Around the Network
Soriku said:
pakidan101 said:
Soriku said:
lol I believe the game will come out on the PS2 but Wii isn't far-fetched or "OMG IMPOSSIBLE!" either.

Maybe. But porting it and localizing it wouldn't take up too much time.

Of course not. But, you gotta admit, many third-party companies seem to be giving the Wii the raw end of the deal in terms of greatgames. Even it doesn't make sense. Only small companies can be counted on these day, and even then you will still get games like Ninja Breadman 2.

Explanation of sig:

Soriku said:
pakidan101 said:
Soriku said:
pakidan101 said:
Soriku said:

Of course not. But, you gotta admit, many third-party companies seem to be giving the Wii the raw end of the deal in terms of greatgames. Even it doesn't make sense. Only small companies can be counted on these day, and even then you will still get games like Ninja Breadman 2.

Ninja Breadman is from ONE small company that's already known for making shovelware. It's not like they'd make an HD game - it's too expensive. Who knows, maybe one day they can grow into a bigger company and make better games.

Maybe. But it was such a GREAT concept. Ninjas, awesome. Gingerbread, delicious. Ninja Breadman? Ugly piece of crap! Sigh, maybe I'm being too harsh...

Explanation of sig:

I say this in the nicest way, but how did the Wii even get into this thread? Wouldn't everyone assume that it's going to be PS2? I mean it would be stupid for Square to release this alone when they can just port the whole FM+ along with it, which points to a PS2 release.

pakidan101 said:
Soriku said:
pakidan101 said:
Soriku said:
pakidan101 said:
Soriku said:

Ninja Breadman is from ONE small company that's already known for making shovelware. It's not like they'd make an HD game - it's too expensive. Who knows, maybe one day they can grow into a bigger company and make better games.

Maybe. But it was such a GREAT concept. Ninjas, awesome. Gingerbread, delicious. Ninja Breadman? Ugly piece of crap! Sigh, maybe I'm being too harsh...

No you are telling the truth is soriku who thinks the wii will get a awesome third party support,when last year the wii had soulcalibur legends instead of the main game Soulcalibur IV and this year it is getting Castlevania Judgment and we all know were the main castlevania is going.........

Cactus said:

I say this in the nicest way, but how did the Wii even get into this thread? Wouldn't everyone assume that it's going to be PS2? I mean it would be stupid for Square to release this alone when they can just port the whole FM+ along with it, which points to a PS2 release.

B..B...B...But Wii would like to play??

Explanation of sig: