By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official How to get laid thread. NSF-18

PS360ForTheWin said:
Neos said:
PS360ForTheWin said:
Esmoreit said:
PS360ForTheWin said:
personally i think being yourself is incredibly important, i would Never pretend to be someone im not for Any reason, besides if a girl dosent like me for who i am, then i have no intrest in pursuing a relationship with them, individuality for the win.

P.S. Yes i am single, have been for 19 years and counting.....

We should have included this sooner but, a lot of relationships start of as one night stands. Or at least, with little perspective. Usually the sequence is kinda like this:

You meet a girl anywhere.. bar, sportsclub, the train, school etc. You decide to go out (if you aren't already) and end up at either ones homes. The deed is done, you both decide if it was good enough for a follow up and if yes, you proceed to see eachother more often.

Thus basicly, if you want a relationship, start of with either lying, or bending the truth a little whatever makes you feel more comfortable in the long run. If the relationship is good enough, it shouldn't matter that it started of based on a lie. You'll laugh about it in the end.

i wouldnt feel comfortable lying to someone like that, its kind of rude and disrespectfull to both them and yourself. Id rather get to know someone before having sex with them anyway.

well this thread isn't about getting relationships as fast as possible is it =P. It's just about the most effective ways of getting laid quickly.

So Self Respect or Respect for Women isnt important?

not if you wanna get laid fast ;). But then again, those kind of people that want to have sex fast usually aren't the kinds of people that want a lot of respect

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

You bastard! Dr. PSRock is launching his advice thread tomorrow.

This was evil timing. We've all known about his new thread for a while.

The Ghost of RubangB said:

Really? i didn't actually =P

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

The Ghost of RubangB said:

I'm already curious about this thread...anything to expand my knowledge ofcourse!

But why wait untill tomorow exactly?

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

bleeh @7 bunch of bologne i say i aint buyin no girl nothing just to get laid when their are girls i can pick up on the street quickly..i only buy a girl something if i want a relationship

Around the Network

rofl

Bedding women requires no specific strategy; it's a numbers game, and as long as you put yourself out there consistently enough, and know *what* you want (that is, to get laid), and aren't afraid of that... eventually, you'll wind up with women who want what you want, too.

Being a player is being a salesman, and sales is sales. The thing I've found, however, is that doing it "right" involves a mind-set that is kind of erosive against the mentality required for long-term, "normal" relationships.

The most effective players I've known in my life essentially saw women as a commodity, and had no respect for them as people. The more you care about women individually, the less willing you'll be to do "what needs to be done" to seduce them and move on. And the less you care about women individually, the less able you'll be to eventually have a healthy relationship with any given one.

I'm not saying it's necessarily better or worse than any other relationship approach, just that there's a trade-off. And the trade-off should be considered ahead of time.

ETA: Uh, but yeah, massages work really well in my experience. Especially foot massages.

donathos said:

Bedding women requires no specific strategy; it's a numbers game, and as long as you put yourself out there consistently enough, and know *what* you want (that is, to get laid), and aren't afraid of that... eventually, you'll wind up with women who want what you want, too.

Being a player is being a salesman, and sales is sales. The thing I've found, however, is that doing it "right" involves a mind-set that is kind of erosive against the mentality required for long-term, "normal" relationships.

The most effective players I've known in my life essentially saw women as a commodity, and had no respect for them as people. The more you care about women individually, the less willing you'll be to do "what needs to be done" to seduce them and move on. And the less you care about women individually, the less able you'll be to eventually have a healthy relationship with any given one.

I'm not saying it's necessarily better or worse than any other relationship approach, just that there's a trade-off. And the trade-off should be considered ahead of time.

ETA: Uh, but yeah, massages work really well in my experience. Especially foot massages.

I don't think that being a player will make you care less about women individually, i mean, it's all about having fun with a lot of women and one day finding the right one. It won't make you think of them as disposable, and it's not like you should have them on a pedestal.

Players don't disrespect women. Or at least shouldn't...

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Flow:

I wish I could agree with you! And, who knows, maybe you're right... but my own life experience has led me to feel otherwise. Notice the advice in this thread, for instance, about not being yourself/doing whatever it takes to get them to bed. The players I've known in my life have usually had some variation on that... and I don't find it a respectful approach.

Tip for the future: If you shout surprise it doesn't count as rape.