By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official How to get laid thread. NSF-18

NiKKoM said:
ssj12 said:
ok great intelligent people. I can get chicks at bars and other hangouts but how the heck do you ask chicks out at work? I work in the dairy department of walmart.

No female co-workers?? No helpless female customers?? Heck.. I dated half my workfloor when I worked in a restaurant..

@ssj12

Go ask the chick out who works at the front doors, she's been lonely since her husband, Irving, died.  Don't let the Wheel chair bother you.  It gives a new meaning to riding.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network
steven787 said:
NiKKoM said:
ssj12 said:
ok great intelligent people. I can get chicks at bars and other hangouts but how the heck do you ask chicks out at work? I work in the dairy department of walmart.

No female co-workers?? No helpless female customers?? Heck.. I dated half my workfloor when I worked in a restaurant..

@ssj12

Go ask the chick out who works at the front doors, she's been lonely since her husband, Irving, died.  Don't let the Wheel chair bother you.  It gives a new meaning to riding.

man I am so holding back from pressing the ban button because that is just plain nasty.

@Nikkom - shockingly no, the female co-workers are non-existant or work in the complete other side of the store.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Well then get to the other side of the store when you have a lunchbreak.. That's a good start..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

It's better to stick to the basics, chloroform and restraints.

I give this thread a 9.7.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

@Prof

You give far too many 9.7s... :P

Around the Network
Profcrab said:
It's better to stick to the basics, chloroform and restraints.

I give this thread a 9.7.

Yes you find this information useful don't you. Do you also rate girls?

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

AWESOME THREAD!!!!

Well most dont apply to me, since im pursuing a long term relationship with my girlfreind and we decided to take it slow, but non the less, a great read.

NiKKoM said:

@ Esmoreit: pics or it didn't happen! :)

What would you like pics of ;)?

Also, pick a sport with mixed teams. In Holland for instance, if you wanna get laid go play Hockey. In the US it's probably something different but sportclubs are a good replacement for work if there aren't any girls around there.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Esmoreit said:
NiKKoM said:

@ Esmoreit: pics or it didn't happen! :)

What would you like pics of ;)?

Also, pick a sport with mixed teams. In Holland for instance, if you wanna get laid go play Hockey. In the US it's probably something different but sportclubs are a good replacement for work if there aren't any girls around there.

hockey? oh how i hate that sport..i always tackled the people with my stick, much more fun. =P

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

I always ended up breaking sticks and balls. Yes, I twice managed to lay waste to a hard yellow hockeyball by smashing it across a field.
Luckily, if you want to get laid on a hockeyclub when in university... well, you don't actually need to PLAY the sport, as long as you attend...

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->