By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 25% off used games for the PS3 at gamestop

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/newnews/fsi/images/EBC3006103.jpg

Try that and see if it works.  It's a 25% off used games at Gamestop for the PS3...  If you don't like gamestop, used games, etc., please refrain from posting flamebait.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Around the Network

i prefere to get my gas new to be honest

thanks for posting this I think Im gonna get uncharted

My Top 5 Games of All Time

1. FF7 4. SSX Tricky

2. FE7 5. RE4

3. MGS4

VALENCIA CF

SACRAMENTO KINGS

@obieslut, i am not a big fan of used gas either. found it dose not take me very far.

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Now if my gamestop has a used copy of Hot Shots Golf, then I will be one happy man.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

Around the Network

Used ps3 games are equally reliable as new games, thanks to the extra hard coating on them. This is a great time to buy that over priced RFoM.

sweet, uncharted,heavenly sword,UT III,or motorstorm...hmmm

First of all, you can get an EDGE card from gamestop for $2. Grab a subscription card from the inside of game informer and check the little box at the bottom, send the $2, and they will send you an Edge card good for a year. The edge card does two things: 10% off on used and 10% more on trade in. When these coupons come along, you can stack meaning 35% off. It makes gaming a lot cheaper.

Also, Gamestop has a 7 day return policy if you don't like it. You can return it for a full refund or exchange for another title. You can return a defective game for an exchange for 30 days. If they don't have the title in stock, they'll exchange it for something else or give you store credit.

Used games play just like new ones. Just make sure you get the manual and original box. If you want to pay more for new, feel free. I buy games new from developers that are creating exceptional content and I feel like they should be supported. I don't usually buy games that are shovelware or aren't price justified to me.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Has anyone tried this coupon yet? You know how stores can be with online-only coupons. How are you, KN? I restarted my Gamefly sub because of you, son.

I just used it, along with my 10% off EDGE card. I picked up Uncharted and Warhawk for a grand total (after tax), of $55.

I have beaten Uncharted, but it was a friends copy. Now I can replay it :)