By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why do so many americans hate japanese gamers?

I hate japanese people because they started dubya-dubya-2 /sarcasm

Really, are you trying to make Americans out to be hate-mongering racists?
If so, stop it, you are offending meh.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network
rudyrsr8 said:
noname2200 said:
Er...what?

Agreed.

also Agree....

I did not relise i was supposed to hated them... I may not be a big fan of some of their games, and koei resistance to flush out my favorite franchise, or even release versions of it over here upset me a little but how could i hate people whos developers bring me such awsome games as dead rising.

also asian chicks are hot how could i hate that.... and they like me

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

This post is the definition of steriotyping. Just because a few people posted their extreem views on youtube, does not mean all Americans feel the same way. If you rephrased your post you may get people who answer your question.

I for one didn't know that anyone hated Japanese gamers because so few bought a 360 in Japan. Microsoft has just not found the right way to break into that market yet. Japan is a very tough market to break, even many Japanese developers are focusing on developement for the outside world because of how tough the market is.

Like any non-Japanese product it is an uphill battle to break the market, but it can be done. You just need to find the right marketing strategies to do so.

what the fuck are you trying to say? it didnt make sense and we dont hate japanese gamers.

Around the Network

Everytime when I play Halo 3 American games are giving me names because of my KonnichiwaBE account. 'My grandfather raped your mom konnichiwa in Japan' 'Pity we only dropped two' 'HEY GUYS LET WE ALL KILL THE JAP' ' He konnichiwa gay, BAKA!! BAKA!! 'Konnichiwa can you masturbate yourself? I heard asians have a small one' 'konnichiwa probably use chopsticks to masturbate himself' etc..

X_X...

Next time I will record it.

ctk495 said:
kirby007 said:
just don't take the americans serious, look who they voted for president

lol,we have a winner.

but you live in peru, PERU!

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

@konnichiwa, honestly thats how they are to everyone. thats the problem with voice chat some people abuse the system, but i would rather have it as aposed to not, because when it has been usefull it has been very memorible, and led to more fun matches.... people like your talking about just move on and ignore them, you can block their voice chat through the xboxlive interface now

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

japanese people are the real fetish perverts.

If by America you're saying USA, then I don't know. But here in Mexico we love Japan.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069