By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why do so many americans hate japanese gamers?

just don't take the americans serious, look who they voted for president

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

A clash in cultural understanding. Most of them feel the way about us. Actually most of the world feels negative thoughts about us haha. Don't blame them either.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
I have no idea. I don't hate them. Some people are just punk-ass scalliwag haters.

this

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

kirby007 said:
just don't take the americans serious, look who they voted for president

lol,we have a winner.

Zucas said:
A clash in cultural understanding. Most of them feel the way about us. Actually most of the world feels negative thoughts about us haha. Don't blame them either.

The Japanese don't hate us.  The only countries that hate us are North Korea, and many of the Middle Eastern countries. I know there are a few others but I forgot.

Around the Network

This is news to me. I wasn't aware I was supposed to hate Japanese gamers. I must have been home sick when they passed out that memo.

There are very few interesting japanese games, so I somewhat hate japanese games.. but to hate japanese gamers? I don't think that anyone really hates them. :)

good job i aint american because japanese girls are just to sweet to hate

obieslut said:
good job i aint american because japanese girls are just to sweet to hate

:D Have to agree with you on that one. :D

Riachu said:
Zucas said:

The Japanese don't hate us. The only countries that hate us are North Korea, and many of the Middle Eastern countries. I know there are a few others but I forgot.

Hate is such a strong word.  Which is why I used otherwise.  More than likely thinks were arrogant, lazy, fat, wasteful, pricks with a superiority complex.  Once again being an American, I know what they are talking about haha.  Although all aren't like that, man does our government like to be like those haha.