By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Quote the person above you

Hey! Who knows, Maybe you´ll be able to blow up your house or the house of someone you hate. :)

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

re0 is a ripoff, lets be honest who would pay $30 for this when you can buy the gamecube version for $7.99

"I forget that this forum exist sometimes." - PDF

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

In that case - Dtewi, your sig is still way too big. Make it smaller or feel my wrath!!!

Cougarman said:
Well he owns a wii in Honduras............oh and he WON the WAR!!!!!!!!

I remember that!

Around the Network

''I blame Wii Fit.''

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Ninja > Mobile Suits > Random guy teleporting.
So I guess it goes: Wii > PS3 > Xbox 360.

Wow

Wii version has the best controls.

the nintendo wii will outsell the ps3 and the 360 combined by the end of 2008.                           

PS3 will out sell the 360 june 2010.                                                                      

GOTY of 2008 is super smash brothers brawl.... hopefully.

END OF 08 PREDICTIONS:

Wii: 45 million         xbox360: 26 million       PS3: 19 million (made beginning of 08)

wii: 44 million         xbox 360: 24 million      PS3: 21 million (made june 08)

wii code: 8094-5344-2140-1400

brawl code: 5412-9565-3232   

"every one here is being so rude. nobody cares about ioi's feelings(i dont know his real name). how was your vacation? did you have fun? where did you go? did you go with your mom and/or grandma?" ministaff

LOL

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Really good. And I like the different electric powers.