By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Quote the person above you

you do realize that netflix doesn't actually provide all that much content other than TV shows online.

I have netflix and I love that I can stream videos, but typically only my wife uses it for older movies, as most new movies are never put up. Also, some movies show up and then disappear. I browse the watch instant every once in a while, but until they start releasing even 10% of new mainstream movies, it is not a deciding factor for anyone whatsoever.

Around the Network

"What do you mean? I MAKE ALL MY KIRBY'S WEAR SADDLES!!! HAHA- Say what?

Oh...." Captian_Twig

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Well, I´m brazilian, so my team is Flamengo and, of course, my national team is Brazil.

"Well, that's great. I was going to add you as a friend. But now I won't. You wanna know why? BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW YOU! BAM!" Captian_Twig

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg - "Hey! Who knows, Maybe you´ll be able to blow up your house or the house of someone you hate. :)"

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

"@DarkNight

because Canada doesn't matter

I noticed the sound, but I didn't think anything of it. The real creepy thing is that little kid that spins around when you do the body test." nordlead

Canada doesn´t matter. Out of context LOL

www.jamesvandermemes.com

who here puts mayonnaise with their hot dogs? I do. Ketchup and mayonnaise. Some see this as wierd.

HOT DOG with MAYONNAISE
01/14/08, 06:03

Wait why can't you log in as Mr. Pickles??

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

third party developers are destroying the wii with shovelware.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

I´ve never been drunk. True story. Just don´t like the alcohol. But, reading this stories, it feels like I missed out on a lot of LOLs.

Your Best Drunk Stories
07/05/08, 00:12