By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Quote the person above you

I thought this said Mario Kart Wii rated M. I was like WTF?

Around the Network

I play a violin

I would rule in Violin hero !!

the nintendo wii will outsell the ps3 and the 360 combined by the end of 2008.                           

PS3 will out sell the 360 june 2010.                                                                      

GOTY of 2008 is super smash brothers brawl.... hopefully.

END OF 08 PREDICTIONS:

Wii: 45 million         xbox360: 26 million       PS3: 19 million (made beginning of 08)

wii: 44 million         xbox 360: 24 million      PS3: 21 million (made june 08)

wii code: 8094-5344-2140-1400

brawl code: 5412-9565-3232   

Oh my - we certainly are the sensitive type, aren't we?
(WTF?)

TalonMan said:
Captian_Twig - "Wow. I think a few people on the internet are retarded"
(WTF?)

Mehehehehe.... I remeber that... oh and... for you... Talonman

And that's exactly why I would file this under 'Highly Unlikely'. There is NO WAY Nintendo would cripple a game like that...

I don't doubt a 'slimmed down' DS, but removing the GBA slot sounds like bunk:

- Nintendo has games that support rumble through that slot
 - Backwards compatibility would be toast
 - They would effectively kill Pokemon swapping with your GBA games

And that's just the first three things that come to mind!

I'm not buying that load of crap - I don't care if it's coming from Matt. In fact, I'm actually kind of surprised he'd actually buy into a suggestion like that. I thought he was a little smarter than that...

PDF said:
"If I drink, I drive and lose" captian twig

... What the fuck was I smoking?

"Don't say that. Have faith. Its in time like this that our faith is tested. Be strong. Dont give it. Stay a Sony fan. I know its hard but you can do it."

Sony fanboy? What are you smoking?

Around the Network

"I'm in - whatever you need. News editor might be right up my alley. I've got a knack for grammar... :)"

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

TalonMan - "My family is rather small and we're all Cowboy fans, but my wife's family is HUGE and they are ALL Giant fans... ...it's all good though - just some good-natured ribbing. I'll make sure I steer clear of them after next weekend though - I have a feeling they're not going to be in the best of moods. :P"

yea....

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Doesn't understand my sense of humor, when I'm playing off his sense of humor, and that I understand that his humor is humorous, even though I'm only humoring him... **pant** **pant** Did I get that all out in a sensible manner????

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

"OMG its HERE!!! I cant believe I actually was able to wake up" PDF

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg - "Apparently doesn´t get me trying to be funny, which is really my fault, because nobody I know seems to :D"

@talonman, I'm surprised you found that, my wife's family are all Giants fans too so I know how you feel.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)