By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy sucks

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! TIS SOME FUNEH SHET.

No, but really :) FF is TEH kiNg of rpgs...leave blizzard with it's orcs -_- They have little successful games compared to the mighty Square >:)

Besides...Sephi>Arthas anyday of TEH wIHK

Around the Network
Soriku said:

@Montana

I saw that video last year ;) What're you gonna say about it now?!?! :O

Anyway, I still like the FF series, but KH and Tales are miles better IMO.

Oh yeah, and I just happened to stumble across it when Metal Gear Solid 4 came out...

I mean, what did you think? I've known about this man and his brilliance for a long time.

kingdom heart sucks too.

yeah, i said it.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Sherlock99 said:
i agree with neos final fantasy sucks.

i also agree with you

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I can't state my opinion cause I never played a Final fantasy

Around the Network

@Soriku: At least we can both agree that Tales is better.FFVIII still sucks though.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

To defend Soriku, We had a year ago a whole thread about this kefka cosplay guy probably he saw it there.

But I don't like the vid much that he had posted, the Janicon edition is way much better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TRGt6QpMv8

FFVII, FFVI, FFT, DQVIII, Warcraft II, WoW and Starcraft are some of the best games ever made imo.

''Hadouken!''

psrock said:
kingdom heart sucks too.

yeah, i said it.

=p Does this also mean now that we can say a game sucks now without getting banned?  Just want to know for sure I saw a lot of others got banned before for saying a game sucks...

Soriku said:
psrock said:
kingdom heart sucks too.

yeah, i said it.

I'm calling for a psrock boycott.

@Montana

Well...we'll never know who saw it first because we don't have exact dates :P

the last time i played KH, i had to go the hopistal, the doctor told that i must dealt with something that sucked hard to have these symptoms.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)