By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy sucks

Neos said:

there i said it, someone had to.

blizzards games owns SE's games hands down.

if you want a good rpg, go play diablo or WoW.

WoW aka MMORPG for Dummies? Are you serious. WoW is the Final Fantasy VII of MMOs....oh the irony.

Around the Network

I don't if I should post arguments as why FF doesn't suck or just be like the OP. Well, I'll be like the OP: WoW and Diablo sucks.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

I hate this. I am tired of having to defend both FF and MGS from you haters

Soriku said:
konnichiwa said:
To defend Soriku, We had a year ago a whole thread about this kefka cosplay guy probably he saw it there.

But I don't like the vid much that he had posted, the Janicon edition is way much better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TRGt6QpMv8

LOL. That's awesome XD

Yups it is. I loved his vision about Sephiroth.

Neos said:

there i said it, someone had to.

blizzards games owns SE's games hands down.

if you want a good rpg, go play diablo or WoW.

And fanboys (such as neos) suck even more.

Diablo = real time hack and slash RPG

WOW = MMORPG

Final Fantasy = turn based RPG

Different style games, different preferences.  Gamers understand and respect this, not surprised that fanboys don't.  It doesn't take balls to be a fool and a fanboy...

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

Around the Network
Riachu said:

Uhmz I don't see why you have to defend it anyway? You are not going to turn haters in lovers and especially not people like Neos who didn't have played yet any FF (except FF:CC then).

Would be great if Neos could tell us why FF sucks...And why only FF...   And not the other JRPG's?

Soriku said:
konnichiwa said:
Soriku said:
konnichiwa said:
To defend Soriku, We had a year ago a whole thread about this kefka cosplay guy probably he saw it there.

But I don't like the vid much that he had posted, the Janicon edition is way much better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TRGt6QpMv8

LOL. That's awesome XD

Yups it is. I loved his vision about Sephiroth.

Wait...I just noticed he made fun of KH! >:O!!! DIE KEFKA! :(

Oh, and I love the "MY HP! HI POTION! PHOENIX DOWN!" part XD

Still watching it...

=p Lolz,  He is not really making fun of the them though...   STOP DESTROYING SQUARE ENIX XD...

konnichiwa said:
Riachu said:

Uhmz I don't see why you have to defend it anyway? You are not going to turn haters in lovers and especially not people like Neos who didn't have played yet any FF (except FF:CC then).

Would be great if Neos could tell us why FF sucks...And why only FF... And not the other JRPG's?

Well, he should try some of the main games in the series.  FFCC isn't that great so it's no wonder he thinks FF sucks

Kingdom heart and tales are better that FF but kingdom hearts rapes tales and we all know that.

Which FF sux? =)))
Every game? Have you played Every game? =))

All FF Haters have ONE common thing, they DON`T know, that every FF game is a DIFFERENT RPG with different universe, characters and even battle mechanics, and have only common NAME + sometimes muggles with Cid, Biggs. Wedge, Summons and Chocobos.

DIFFERENT Role Playing Games. =]
Final Fantasy is ONLY BRAND, brand of QUALITY, not of same universe like Halo, MGS or KH. =)
Saying FF sux = saying Tales of ... sux. Kinda stupid thing. =))
And Tales have even same battle mechanics IN EVERY TALES GAME. =]

Final Fantasy FTW! :)

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far