By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mixed Wii Reviews?

Sorry for the long post. I had to get this off my hearth and go on with my life.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

Like I said before, retards reviewing games.

RolStoppable said:
ItsaMii said:
Sorry for the long post. I had to get this off my hearth and go on with my life.

Long posts that contain an interesting read are appreciated on this forum. You could just have said "Gamespot sucks", but posting their reviews and bolding the interesting parts was a much better decision. Good job.

Yeah, good job. I just stated it, but you got the whole thing out to prove it.

I've heard that that Eurogamer reviewer in particular has gone on record saying he hates motion control and will review all games that use it lower no matter what, he's not very professional about it (as far as reviewers go, anyway).

Didn't Kokatsu give it like a 48/50? Clear up my facts for me here.

Around the Network

Thanks for the compliments. It is just that I can not take this kind of twisted logic in game reviews. I go all the way to show that someone is wrong when they write BS like this.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

DKII said:
I've heard that that Eurogamer reviewer in particular has gone on record saying he hates motion control and will review all games that use it lower no matter what, he's not very professional about it (as far as reviewers go, anyway).

I was going to say that it was obviously biased, but then I thought I would get that it was his opinion and blah blah.  Now if what you say is true, it's worse than being a gamingtard.  You really shouldn't let someone review a game if you know they are purposely going to give it a bad score.

One of the Destructoid guys gave it a 4. This one I wont lose my time with.

Satan said:

Here is some professionalism: http://kotaku.com/gaming/gamespot/gamespot-respond-to-zelda-review-backlash-215922.php

Satan said:

LoL. I like that read ItsaMii Mario