By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Being a COD4 n00b sucks ass hard.

yeah i know what you mean,at first i also sucked but now im better at it

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
The_vagabond7 said:
well having invested about 2 hours into the game and now I'm level 8 and it's starting to get fun. It helps that I can play cooler modes now with more players. Had some intense 18 man team death match and domination matches, and I'm having fun messing around with custom classes. I agree the M16 is definately pretty awesome and that's my standard now, along with my newly earned red dot sight. It takes some time and frustration but once you start getting into it, it does become alot of fun.

Though as a side note, I really really hate kids playing this game with voicechat. I don't know how many times I've heard little kids, clearly not even pubescent ones screaming profanity like a sailor and making fart noises into their microphones.

Haha, that's the other thing I hate about this game... although you play it on PS3 correct?  Try playing a few matches on XBOX Live and you'll want to jump through the tv and kill the little bastards who continuously espouse unintelligible gibberish while doing that annoying-as-all-hell echo effect (is that on the PS3 as well?)  that makes whatever the hell it is they're babbling about 1000x more annoying than it already is!  And it doesn't help that there's usually also some late teen/twenty something microphone tough guys who start talking all this trash about the kids' moms and stuff, and all that does is make things even more worse than they already are!

Sorry, end of rant.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.