By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Being a COD4 n00b sucks ass hard.

Ohhhh, and I'd thought I'd share my SUPER SEEEKRET COD4 tip with all of you on how to improve your pwnage at this game...

I have a 50" plasma in the living room and a 20" old school CRT in my room... and I've found that (i guess due to the increase in screen real-estate) it's alot harder to accurately aim (especially at a distance) on my plasma... so when i play online i have my 360 hooked up to my 20" CRT, and basically I can annihilate everything in my path using the RPD or, for example, i can pick people off from a mile away just by using the basic pistol with a silencer! If I try that on my plasma I can't hit shit and just look like easy pickins for everyone else.

So if you can, test this little theory of mine out and see if your performances yield similar results.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network

I use the common P90 because I like to shoot carelessly. By the way getting killed a lot may have to do with your internet speed, sometimes when it is fast I get to kill a lot of people without dying more than 5 times, but when my internet is slow I get killed a lot and even if I shoot a guy for 10 seconds he won't die, so he'll kill me

I don't seem to have a problem with the juggernaut perk but then again, I mostly play hardcore servers.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

This is exactly what happened to me every time I played GunZ on Ijji.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Dude don't tell me I am a noob at mario kart wii and it sucks :/

Around the Network
Rock_on_2008 said:

The top ranked players use cheats, glitches, have no lives and camp all day. That is how they win. i played online shooter for half an hour got killed 5 times got bored and never played online again. Single player mode I can beat most shooters on highest difficulty setting but online like I said only played half an hour got bored could not stand the cheats.

Never played cod on pc, but usually those top ranked (by whom?) are just really good players. Not cheaters. :) It is so lovely when some noob starts crying that you cheat.. :D

I don't know what all this needing to level up stuff is all about. You get the best gun in the game as soon as you start. The M16a.

Though I have unlocked every gun, the favourite combination is the M16a with red dot sight, usp silenced, frag x3 (though you don't get this perk for quite a while), UAV Jammer and any other perk (I find most of these perk 3 things to be a bit useless)

Shotguns are great fun on small levels though. Pretty much one hit kills =)

Yes

I haven't bought COD for this reason. I went through the noob dying stage in warhawk (where I went 10 for 0 at one point without even getting close to a kill) I aint suffering that again.

well having invested about 2 hours into the game and now I'm level 8 and it's starting to get fun. It helps that I can play cooler modes now with more players. Had some intense 18 man team death match and domination matches, and I'm having fun messing around with custom classes. I agree the M16 is definately pretty awesome and that's my standard now, along with my newly earned red dot sight. It takes some time and frustration but once you start getting into it, it does become alot of fun.

Though as a side note, I really really hate kids playing this game with voicechat. I don't know how many times I've heard little kids, clearly not even pubescent ones screaming profanity like a sailor and making fart noises into their microphones.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Dude, use the M16a, it is probably the best gun IN THE GAME.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson