By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square-Enix's E3 lineup (Chrono Trigger PLAYABLE!)

whacker41 said:
thekitchensink said:
I really wonder if Star Ocean will be able to sell some 360s in Japan. Not substantial amounts, but maybe 50 or 100,000?

Also, they'll likely have more, this is just what is already announced.

It should be able to sell more 360s than a game like blue dragon. An established series should be able to give it a bigger boost than a new ip, which is all the 360s gotten so far in the rpg department.

Oh yeah, we had that one too,lol

SE loves 360 & DS confirmed!

Around the Network

What about DQIX?What about FFXIII?What about Kingdom Hearts for both PSP and DS?What about FF Dissidia?

This lineup seems mostly incomplete.

lol at people whom taught that SO1/2 wont come to the US/EU :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Is "Dragon Quest The Chapter of the Chosen" Dragon Quest V?

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Hmm doesn't SE have its own event coming up soon ?

SE proberly is holding back a bunch of games like FF XIII, FF vs. XIII, FF: Dissidia, DQIX, etc to show off at their own event -- while games like Chrono Trigger which shouldn't take too long to be released are being promoted at E3...

Around the Network

It dissapoints me that FFXIII and FFvXIII are both not on that list. Maybe they'll surprise us D:...Please... I want more FFXIII. Other than that I'm looking forward to The Last Remnant, Star Ocean and Infinite Undiscovery.

NiKKoM said:

Well it's not a suprise that Chrono Trigger is playable.. they finished the game in 1995.. :)

Aww, I came here to say this.

vdoesntforgive said:
NiKKoM said:

Well it's not a suprise that Chrono Trigger is playable.. they finished the game in 1995.. :)

ZiNg!

Well played.

nintendo_fanboy said:
Is "Dragon Quest The Chapter of the Chosen" Dragon Quest V?

IV

Please, if there is a god in this world, there will be actual gameplay footage for Star Ocean 4. Infinite Undiscovery looks interesting and so is The Last Remnant. SO1 and SO2 remakes will be released in the US this fall(for the SO1 remake atleast) whcih makes me happy.