By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anyone here still think the Wii is a fad?

Coca-Cola said:
@kingofwale. For you, 360 is dead, right?

Wii was a fad for me. Was really into it for 2 months, and haven't played any games on it for 10 months or so.

360 is dead??? Since when?

Actually, I think 360 is undersold, it's been dragged back by bad PR (RRoD) and Microsoft brand name, which is incredibly unpopular outside of NA.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network
kingofwale said:
RolStoppable said:
kingofwale said:
RolStoppable said:
kingofwale is on a roll today. I am really looking forward to his comments about all the things that will be shown at E3.

I'm always pretty cycnical. It's just that I'm "deemed" a Sony fan because whenever I complain about SOny, everybody agrees with me.

No, you are deemed a Sony fan because you have been repeatedly warned and/or banned (and rightly so) for posting negative comments about Nintendo or Microsoft related products. How often have you been warned or banned for bashing Sony? Probably never.

well, let's be fair, who here has EVER been banned for posting negative comments about Sony??

Hands up???

I know one guy, but he's currently banned for something else (probably bashing sony) - he's usually on the brawl forums though.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

The only fad is calling it a fad.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Captian_Twig said:

Or have you finally come to to terms that people like the Wii and that Nintendo is teh winrar?

ok so when ps3 makes a slim version and obliterates the sales of wii I will ask u a question. "do u stil think "Nintendo is teh winrar."

Looking at all the untouched Wiis and Wii Fit my friends have, definitely yes.

"What I'd thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf mutes..."
~ J.D. Salinger, "Catcher in the Rye"

Around the Network

yes the wii is fad i personally went to 50 of my friends house, their wii is still boxed up new never ever touched.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

yes i think the wii is a fad

Gearbox said:

Captian_Twig said:

Or have you finally come to to terms that people like the Wii and that Nintendo is teh winrar?

ok so when ps3 makes a slim version and obliterates the sales of wii I will ask u a question. "do u stil think "Nintendo is teh winrar."

It's only a matter of time, olol *hi5*

(This could very well be the "Thread of teh Evar". Only time will tell)

Wow, Sony fanboys from the bottom of the barrel. Losers like Kingofwale, Gearbox, ruibing. Leo-j will be here next. Man, I'm glad the Wii's numbers and popularity gets rubbed in the PS fanboys face.

This thread is flamebait (even if it wasn't intentional). Obviously there are some people who think its a fad. ALl you are doing is giving them a free pass to bash the wii.