By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo won e3 already? What?

I couldnt help but post after reading the comments in the vgchartz news section. Great news animal crossing was announced. Now I look at the comments, and then see users from this website state that nintendo won e3 already, and that all that remains is how far they can pull away from the competition.

Let me get this straight, just by announcing animal crossing they have won e3? What?

Around the Network

it might be a thing called joking or sarcasm

Animal Crossing is a pretty big game, but I think to win E3 ya need to have it happen first. Don't you can already win it by not doing it yet. So that just doesn't make sense to me. Let the shows run people and then we'll see who won.

or it could be a personal opinion....

well they are just very happy that it got announced

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Wait, E3 is a contest? I thought it was a place for developers to show off games and Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo to show off their new exclusives and what they're working on. =/

Yes. Oh, yes, they just won.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

i think it was just there opinion, i dont think you can definetively say anyone has won E3 untill its over.

I think the new Animal Crossing will outsell 90% of the other games announced at E3. The game is a monster.

E3s only 6 days away, we can wait to see who wins