By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo won e3 already? What?

Never heard of it. But

1. You can't win E3.. fanboys will always root for their company of choice.

2. If it isn't announced within E3 it's irrelevent to E3. Quite simple.

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

Montana, did you just call me a fanboy for remembering Pit?

The game was made by Yokoi man! He made Kid Icarus and Metroid with the same engine and released them on the same day. He changed the world!

ARGGHGHGHHH.......

I doubt it will be as huge as the ds version, but it will probably sell nicely

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

when did nintendo lose e3 ? :P

You have to excuse overboarding fanboy feelings. I mean Kid Icarus? A franchise that was dead for a decade in a genre that doesn't sell huge numbers (apart from mario of course)
Animal Crossing? Not exactly the biggest Gamecube game. Bigger on the DS but this is a home console again. Probably a huge title in Japan but outside ...
I won't talk about Wii Music lol.

I would say Nintendo does the bare necessities to compete unless they have some hidden bigger guns ready for E3.

But the "Who wins E3" question will be answered by the God of War 3 trailer anyway. Perhaps not the best selling but definitely the best game to be announced

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:

The game was made by Yokoi man! He made Kid Icarus and Metroid with the same engine and released them on the same day. He changed the world!

ARGGHGHGHHH.......

You're not a fanboy for remembering Pit. You're a fanboy who remembers Pit. They're two different things and you should be proud of being the latter.

Kyros said:
You have to excuse overboarding fanboy feelings. I mean Kid Icarus? A franchise that was dead for a decade in a genre that doesn't sell huge numbers (apart from mario of course)
Animal Crossing? Not exactly the biggest Gamecube game. Bigger on the DS but this is a home console again. Probably a huge title in Japan but outside ...
I won't talk about Wii Music lol.

I would say Nintendo does the bare necessities to compete unless they have some hidden bigger guns ready for E3.

But the "Who wins E3" question will be answered by the God of War 3 trailer anyway. Perhaps not the best selling but definitely the best game to be announced

I bet you said the same thing about Wii Fit last year, eh?  Did you get owned sir?

(I hope you did, or else this doesn't make sense.)

But seriously, considering Wii's momentum, Nintendo doesn't even need to show up to E3 to win.  Reggie could just puke on every journalist in the convention center, and Nintendo stocks will double.

MontanaHatchet said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:

ARGGHGHGHHH.......

You're not a fanboy for remembering Pit. You're a fanboy who remembers Pit. They're two different things and you should be proud of being the latter.

For the millionth time, I'm not a Nintendo fanboy.  I'd also blindly follow Blizzard or Valve to the ends of the Earth, but they don't make consoles so they don't get to receive as much of my attention in the same vein.  I just wait for their games.  Also, if Thomas Biskup (of ADoM fame) made a console, I'd be out of here in a second.

Bursche said:
If AC is touted as a MMO then it will be huge. Wild World was really good but DS limited a lot of what the online couldve been. Here's to an awesome online AC!

yes, that's one of the things I want to find out about AC this e3, on how the online would work.

So it's all set:

1. Animal Crossing w/connectivity to ACWW.
2. Pokeman Titanium w/connectivity to Poke Farm plus DLC.
3. Wii Music/Motor Sports
4. Kid Icarus

It begins...

i am trying to figure out why you guys are so excited about animal crossing.
its not the "last mario game" or a new zelda game.

so its nothing out of this world.
unless we see a big title this year by a third party i don't expect miracles from nintendo (software wise) :/