By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - "XBox360 controller looks like an Alien Spaceship" says Cliffy B.

@Blacksaber: Yeah, Wii Sports is another good example in terms of immersion.

At the local games store, they have a PS3 with some tennis game's demo on. Every time I pass by there, there are some kids playing it and I can't help thinking that I'd never be able to play a game like that, not after playing Wii Sports.

@Kurakasa: Don't worry, screens will disappear too one day ;)

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
Pristine20 said:
i love xbox360 said:
the xbox controller is a better than the ps3 controller thats for sure, makes it easyier to play cod ect

good luck playing something like street fighter or any other fighting game with the 360 controller!

why ???? because of the D pad ???? lol like fighters play with a D pad that soooooo not true, the real world of fighters are from arcade and i'm sorry but last time I checked it's using a stick.... I'll pawn you any day even at tekken on PS with the analog stick on your PS 3 remote against you on the d pad..... you just don't play fighters with the D pad so no need for it on the XB pad.... and about street fighter we all know it's a problem of game play calibration and not the pad itself...

NJ5 said:

@Blacksaber: Yeah, Wii Sports is another good example in terms of immersion.

At the local games store, they have a PS3 with some tennis game's demo on. Every time I pass by there, there are some kids playing it and I can't help thinking that I'd never be able to play a game like that, not after playing Wii Sports.

@Kurakasa: Don't worry, screens will disappear too one day ;)

lol you can't really compare a Wii sport tennis game to top spin 1 or table tennis.... it's once again the same as comparing mario kart to other racers... now I agree that adds to the immertion but on a tennis or ping pong sim I see it difficulte to do it, it would mean you need the skills of a pro to have the right result in a simulation....

@endimion: I didn't say it's table tennis.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

I don´t know. People keep talking how it´s much better with the Wii-mote, but I have my reservations.

I´ve been playing with the "spaceship" controllers and I like them. People also say that playing with keyboard and mouse is better, but I can´t seem to do it. I suck at it (never been much of a pc gamer). I honestly like the 360/PS3 controllers.

I guess my question is, how intuitive is the wii-mote? What´s the average learning curve?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

For those that actually like the current 360 Controller, you're going to LOVE the XBox 720 version.

Cliify Bs a complete idiot, really arrogant too

lol I wonder what some people are thinking when they are doing their customization sometime.... that stuff is beyond ugliness lol

Lol, @ Grampy, looking at that gamepad while playing would make gamers think they were high or something!

CliffyB:Wow.I wish MS would make a Wiimote.

(MS reveals Wiimote rip-off at E3)

CliffyB:How delightful!I totally didn't see this coming.Gears of War 2 implementation confirmed.

Please people,wake up.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.