By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Did you consider games on PSN or XBOX Live before the purchase of console

Are we talking about live arcade games? no if that is the case.
I did however buy the 360 because i knew i was going to be playing games online. my favorite way of playing games.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Around the Network

Nope. But when I did learn about some of the cool games I wanted quite a few [but buy then I already had my console]. Can't wait till I get the change to get SSHD, EchoCrome, and Flow. And maybe warhawk.... nah, no warhawk.

4 ≈ One

No. But I do really enjoy SSHD. I still say that's the best $8 I've ever spent in my life.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Rock_on_2008 said:
No. I do not care at all for online console gaming. PC online gaming is definitely a lot better than the console online gaming.

He is asking if the games avaliable for download affect(ed) your decision, Rock, not about online gaming.

They were not a factor for me.  The retail games make the choice for me.  But I do like downloading Xbox Live Arcade games when I see one that I like.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Yes, Xbox live greats like Geometry wars and pac man championship edition have factored into my decision to get a 360 once I get enough money... the new (awesome looking) BK footage, along with tales of vesperia and star ocean 4 and the $50 price cut also factored in, as well as older games like blue dragon and elder scrolls: oblivion. Imo you gotta factor everything in before buying.