By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which fighting game you're skilled in ?

I was - Street Fighter
Now - Dead or Alive

Dead or Alive 4 players Tag Team battle is my favourite.

Around the Network

for now i consider this as my glories:

1- 500 wins repeatedly without losing a round in SF Alfa II against people .. ( but i take a long time do this .. its from 9.00 am until 10.00 pm .. what a day for me ).

2- for now 28th place in soulcalibur overall survival leaderboard.

3- for now 10th place in soulcalibur ( mitsurugi survival leaderboard ).

4- for now 2nd place in soulcalibur ( cervantes survival leaderboard ).

thats it for now but i hope i will climb to the first place in mitsurugi survival leaderboard :).

Fighting games they are just button mashers.

I'm pretty good at Tekken.. well atleast i kick everyone i knows ass at it.

I'm surprised to see so many Tekken players in here. We should do a T5 DR Online tournament :P

Check out my game about moles ^

Rock_on_2008 said:

Funny, I've never mashed the buttons on my controller while playing Virtua Fighter 4, doing so would ensure failure against the games thougher opponents.

Around the Network
Staude said:

I'm surprised to see so many Tekken players in here. We should do a T5 DR Online tournament :P

Tekken 5 dr is crappy online.

Smash Bros Brawl

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

bouzane said:
Rock_on_2008 said:

Funny, I've never mashed the buttons on my controller while playing Virtua Fighter 4, doing so would ensure failure against the games thougher opponents.

To be fair, they are button mashers... to a point.

There is a point where button mashing no longer works and just randomly mashing them will get you a game over pretty quickly.  The problem is that a lot of people have a tendency to quit as soon as something gets difficult so once they can no longer button mash and win, they quit.  The result is that they look back at their time spent on the game and see it as a button masher.

Of course Rock_on_2008 was just trolling in his above post but I've seen real people who prove the above.

Words Of Wisdom said:
bouzane said:
Rock_on_2008 said:

To be fair, they are button mashers... to a point.

There is a point where button mashing no longer works and just randomly mashing them will get you a game over pretty quickly.  The problem is that a lot of people have a tendency to quit as soon as something gets difficult so once they can no longer button mash and win, they quit.  The result is that they look back at their time spent on the game and see it as a button masher.

Of course Rock_on_2008 was just trolling in his above post but I've seen real people who prove the above.

Rock_on_2008 u know whats  fighting game is ?? its not like dynasty warriors its something else.

Tbone said:
Staude said:

Tekken 5 dr is crappy online.

yea but it's playable... most of the time :p

Check out my game about moles ^